JeongMin - ❝Prince's Orders❞

Jeongyeon was happily dancing with the prince when she remembered something that is really important. The both of them enjoyed the moment, their movements in sync together with the melodic instruments played.

"The spell will be broken by midnight and once it is broken things will be back from before"

Those phrase broke their momentum. Jeongyeon suddenly backed away and stared at the prince for a while before saying "I should go!" then she dashes off away from the prince.

"Guardss! Don't let her escape" The prince can be heard shouting while running his life out trying his really best to capture the girl with a short brown hair.

Before she could went outside the door the guards surrounded around her, blocking her way out so that she can't escape easily.

"Please no, not noww!" she pleaded when the bells started to rang indicating it was already 12 in the midnight. Her cute short hair slowly started to grow into her shoulder length hair. Her brown hair slowly starts to grow longer.

Then she was quickly dragged away from the scene. Her eyes was closed and she was hoping that it was her fairy god mother. The door can be heard shut close.

"Sweetie open your eyes" The voice was familiar. She slowly opened her eyes and their she saw her step-sister, Nayeon. She smiled sincerely before tucking some strands of her hair underneath her ear.

"You shouldn't change yourself to someone you really love the most. The most important is that the both of you are committed and have trust to each other" She said. "So, without any further ado.."

"Just go with your prince. His all yours" She smiled lovingly while holding on Jeongyeon's hand caressing it using her thumb.

Nayeon purposely opened the door revealing the prince, he was sweaty and the thin fabric underneath the sleeves he was wearing was damped with sweats making it more visible on the outside.

Making him so damn hot..

Prince Jimin slowly walks in making Jeongyeon's heart beats faster. "You look even more prettier with that hair" a tint of crimson red spreads across her cheeks at the small complement.

Jimin loves the way how she was just simple. The hair, her silky long dress that hugs her frame and curve perfectly, her milky clear skin and those rosey red lips.

Jeongyeon slowly bows infront of the prince before speaking. "Your majesty I'm sorry for fooling you, for faking my true identity and all. I was just insecure with my looks"

"Baby, don't be.. You're perfect just the way you are.. Didn't you know that perfection is accepting your imperfection"

"Perfection wasn't in my vocabulary"

"Just quit on blabbering about nonsense and I'll introduce you to my father.. Shall we?" with the thought of that Jeongyeon grins wider knowing what will happen next.

"So have you decided that you'll marry me?" Jimin nodded as the two walked hand in hand going upstairs.

"When are you planning to get married?"

"Tomorrow"

______
Update❤️
1k followers then I'll do a FR/Face Reveal😂

Vote and Comment
______
-yunaaa✨💕

03/19/19
9:52 am