TzuKook- ❝Twice Dome Tour 2019 Dream Day❞

11:33 pm

Tzuyu sighs deeply. She haven't got some good sleeps and she sometimes skips meals. It all started when Jungkook went overseas and hasn't come back home cause of their hectic schedules and to their upcoming world tour.

Tzuyu unlocks her door and went inside. She quickly took off her shoes along with her socks. Locking back the door before fully getting inside the house.

She places her bag on the couch and started to unbutton her blouse not caring if someone might see. Half of her blouse was unbuttoned while the other half wasn't.

Tzuyu was also very busy these days. They just finished their rehearsal and then the next day they'll be flying to Japan for their 'Twice Dome Tour 2019 Dream Day'

Her stomach started to grumble. And then hunger strikes her, but since she wasn't at the mood of eating and she was really tired that she might end up sleeping on the floor, she quickly went to her room.

*Days later*

"One in a million, Annyeonghaseyo Twice-imnidaaa" The nine of them greeted the fully packed Tokyo Dome followed by their fans woo-ing..

Tzuyu scanned through the place trying to see if she'll get a glimpse of Jungkook but she can't see as the crowd was very full and the dome was very spacious.

Tzuyu was a bit disappointed since Jungkook promised to watch her on their dream day tour, but eventually Jungkook broke his promise.

Though, Tzuyu understands the situation. The other members started play on stage like kids and Tzuyu joins with them. They all started running around like kids.

And Tzuyu runs as fast as she could as one of her member named Sana, tries to get her to kiss Tzuyu on the cheeks. "Yahhh, Sana unnie. Stop!" She whines still running away.

The crowd laughed and melted on their cuteness and their bright and happy self. Then they started to gather on the stage placed on the center of the dome and sits on the couch.

Their song 'Say yes' started to play and the members also started to sing with the rhythm. Time skips to Tzuyu's part the song slowly starts to fade and the crown started to panic.

The place went dark as the screens on their back suddenly went off. Nayeon cuddles with Tzuyu as she was afraid on this kind of event.

Then it didn't took long when the screens started to went bright again, illuminating the crowd. The girls slowly turned around and faces the screen as it started to make some sweet and romantic beats.

As the beats and instrumentals are playing Tzuyu's photos are being displayed one by one. Tzuyu covers her eyes and smiled widely as all of her selca was now finally revealed to the crowd.

But, she was confused though. All of her selca's that was displayed on the screen came from Jungkook's phone. Some of the photos of her were sleeping, stolen, eating and more.

Then the next thing the screen displayed really shocked Tzuyu.

"Love, Hi.. I'm very sorry if I can't come to your Dome tour, It's really my fault and I was very stupid that I also made a promise to you"

A tint of crimson red slowly starts to appear on Tzuyu's cheeks. Her other members started to hug and kiss her cheek as Tzuyu slowly starts to break down.

The girls and the Once's tries to comfort her but she cried more and more than before. "You know I hate to see you cry?" A familiar voice started to speak from the back screen.

All of their attention quickly went to the screen which are now parting in half and a man slowly starts to walk in stage before the screen went back to its original position.

There he stood with a bouquet of roses in his hand and a mic on his other hand. He starts making his way to the stage where they were standing and the crowd started to cheer.

"Tzuyu, we've been together for almost 4 years and I want to make it on another level with you."

He stops infront of Tzuyu and handed her the roses before continuing..

"Marry me?"

______
Short but sweet? We're back with the main shipsss❤️ Thanks for the cooperation guyss.

Vote and Comment
______
-yunaaa✨💕

04/03/19
12:51 pm