JiNayeon - ❝Betrayal❞

It's been two months. Two freakin' months, Jin haven't talked nor communicate with me. This sadden and longing feeling is killing me all I want is to have him back. I always tried to keep in contact with him but his only main reason is work.

Fuck those paper works and stuff. All I want is his presence around taking care and loving me like he always do. He really changed since the day he went back to visit his parents in China, did they tell something really that bad about me to make him avoid me with that long period of time?

I know I'm overreacting that much, but I can't help it. Fishing out my phone from my sweater's pocket, I began ringing his number for the 'nth time. But I think he really is good at avoiding me.

Parking my car in front of my best friend's boutique. I immediately went out and entered the boutique. A familiar yet feminine scent quickly lingered as I stepped inside.

Searching for my friends inside the boutique was what I was doing right now, but the thought of Jin ignoring me was still stuck in my head. It wasn't that long till I found my friends waiting for me at a certain corner holding a new classy yet elegant styles of dresses.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

"Wear this!"

"No, wear this black one. It'll look legit hot on you"

"Pftt, Wear this white one. It'll look more cute, innocent and pure"

This annoying chu chu train and no jam bro can't stop themselves from shouting and yelling even though we're only standing few meters apart. "Girls, can you guys like stop shouting. People are staring at us" I demanded which they immediately obeyed.

"Nayeon, can you stop being that stubborn and just go inside that magical dressing room to find which looks pretty on you. We only have a day to get you ready" Jihyo said. "Right, we're only helping you girl for your special day tomorrow" Jeongyeon replied

"Okay okay, You two better shut your mouth now for I shall enter the so called magical dressing room" I said rolling my eyes in the process. "By the way where are the others?" I questioned turning my attention back at them instead of going further to the dressing room. "Are you legit kidding me right now? I already told you they aren't coming they are busy on some things" Jihyo said without hesitating to glare up at me.

"Girl, come on. We only have few hours left. We have to visit your venue then after everything is settled. Your going to have so much beauty rest, don't want our birthday girl to stress tomorrow" Jeongyeon shushed. After getting so much advice from my best friend slash mom and dad I went to check out the dresses which I will going to wear tomorrow.

"The white one is kinda tight. The chest and hip part might burst out once I scoop only a few spoons of cake"

"The black one is okay. But I don't want to wear something black tomorrow. I might be attacked of mosquitoes, I don't want to get sick because of this dress"

"This baby light pink fit so well. The color, the size and the aura of the dress. I felt like a total princess once I wear this on stage"

After choosing the right dress. I went out the room to find my friend Jihyo talking to someone on her phone, her back was facing me so she didn't notice my presence. On the other hand Jeongyeon was busy choosing her own dress for the party on the other side of the boutique.

As I went closer to Jihyo to tell her I found the perfect dress. My knees went numb, a single lone tear rolled down my cheeks.

"Yes, Nayeon went inside the dressing room few minutes ago. I have to go, Nayeon might caught us talking to each other. Yess, good bye Jin. See you tomorrow"

The dress easily fell down the floor making a sound due to the impact of the hanger that hit instantly on the floor, also making Jihyo turn around. Face shock and mouth gaped apart.

"I don't believe you. You were my best friend, you fucking lied to me. You're such an ass hole. I trusted you for a very long time and this is what I get in return?" I snickered, looking disgustly at my friend. "Na-Nayeon, let me explain.. You d-dont understand" She pleaded

I ran away from the boutique. Driving my car at full speed not caring the consequences I made once I hit a car or something. We we're like sisters, yes not by blood but the way we treat each other.

I couldn't believe that things like this would happen. Tears kept on streaming non-stop down my cheeks as if it's like a waterfall. My vision becomes really really blury. But now I don't really care.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Two days. I locked myself up in the house. The party that was really planned are ruined thanks to Jihyo and Jin. My friends especially Jihyo keeps on calling me but I wouldn't dare to answer. How could she betray me just like that.

I don't have any energy to eat nor clean myself up. I was in deep thoughts that I didn't even realize there was a sound coming from the door in the living room as if it was closed.

Weird. I locked the front nor back door. I slowly checked out who it was, and tears instantly formed from my eyes as I saw. Kim fucking Seokjin.

"What are you doing here!!" I yelled. "Babe-" He said. "Don't you dare call me that. You fucking ass hole."

"I have to tell you something. Just please listen to me" He pleaded. "Okay, how can you explain the fact that you've been ignoring me for nearly three months after you went back from China. And also the fact that you didn't call me contact me, I understand all those paperwork and things but Jin this isn't fair. You've been in contact with Jihyo instead of me. As you're girlfriend?!" tears streaming nonstop

"Look I'll clear this things up but before that, I really have to tell you something." My breath hitched as I realize what he was doing. He kneel infront of me with a velvety box with a ring sitting proudly on it.

"Yes, I went to China to visit my parents. They told me to propose to you already and I agreed for how long we've been and all the things we've encounter in life. I planned on proposing to you which was supposed to be on your birthday. Your friends and my friends help me plan all of this. They also told me that the best way to propose is to avoid the person which you were proposing to avoid any suspiciously actions. So baby please don't blame one of your friends. They helped me planned on this so please. Give me and them another chance?

I know you were expecting an elegant kind of proposal but I think God wants it this way.

     Will you marry me?"

"Ughh. Kim Seokjin what are you doing to my heart." I replied quickly wiping the tears. "So I'll take that as a yess?" Without hesitation I nodded my head and quickly hug him. The feeling I've been waiting for, after how many weeks and days I've been waiting I finally got this warmth the warmth that made me melt any second.

Jin instantly inserted the ring on my finger and began pecking my face making myself giggle. "Eww, can you guys stop?" both of our friends said in unison. Wait where did they come from.

"You guyss." My eyes searched for the only person I hurt the most. Jihyo, she was standing at the back of the crowd. Her head was hung low as if she was a little kid afraid to be scolded.

I quickly ran to the back of the crowed and hug Jihyo. "I'm really really really sorry. If I hurt you or something please forgive me." I cried. "Yah! Will you stop crying? And yes, I already forgive you. I understand the situation also. I must be the one saying sorry cause I ruined your party, proposal and all."

"No, it's okay. It's literally like legit okay" I replied.

After that we all went out and lived happily ever after. Lol

______
So how was it? Hahaha.

Please press the star button down there. *cute yet ugly pouty face*
______
-yunaaaa✨💕

1/20/19
7:27 am