NamJeong - ❝FMV❞

"Hey guys, welcome back to my channel. I'm your Jeongie Unnie, hit that subscribe and like button down there if you want to join or to be part of my Jeongie babies fandom."

"So today we're going to react one of my fanmade music videos that is personally made by a biggest fan of mine, way back 2014. I know these fmv's made by him was posted few months ago, but I tried and tried to search for it last week and finally got a chance to see it." I continued

"So without any further ado, come and join me watch the vids." Clicking on the play button that was displayed on my monitors screen, the video started to play. Many pictures of mine was flashed each second. Some of it was a video clip of me dancing with my friends.

The song, the transition, the editing skills was hella perfect. It was worth the wait to search this kind of videos. The video wasn't that long that it came to an end and autoplay next was displayed infront of me.

The camera was still filming so I continued to speak to avoid any silence. "Wow! Like wowww" "I didn't actually expect this kind of things. I'm speechless right now. I don't know what to say about after watching the vid."

"To be honest I was expecting the vid to be normal like, just a photo, video clips and cute filters but then the beat of the song matches the transitions of the photo. I'm surely blessed to have someone to make me these kind of things."

"So before I'll end up with my vlog. I just want to ask my Jeongie babies. If ever you know this guy, leave in the comments below his name or pm me on my social media that as you can see appeared at the right corner of your screen"

"Good bye my babies. Stay healthy, pretty and sweet. I love you" Was the last message that came out from mouth as I turned off the camera. I immediately inserted the chord to connect it to my computer so I can start editing it to upload the reaction video within this day.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

"Babe- Ohh, what are you doing?" Plopping himself beside me as he saw me watching something on my laptop. "You're still watching those vlogs of yours?" He chuckled while securely wrapping his arms around my shoulders my cute, small frame snuggled up in his muscular physic.

"Ahh, can you stop chuckling. You know if it wasn't for this vid. I probably wouldn't meet you, be friends with you, be your girlfriend and married you personally." I continued making Namjoon hum to my response.

"Well, we shouldn't be also together if it wasn't for you." He replied while rocking our bodies together back and forth. "Hmm, why?" I asked, slightly lifting up myself to face Namjoon.

"Well... If your weren't a blogger. We wouldn't met. I mean, how will I made those songs and edits if the woman inside it isn't you" He continued pecking the top of my head.

"Well if it wasn't for you also I wouldn't be able to see those edits and let my fans search for you" I replied. We both chuckled in unison just when we were both having our little cuddly short time. A loud cry echoed through our room coming from the right corner of our room.

Namjoon immediately ran towards the baby crib, slowly and delicately lifting our new born babygirl. "She look just like you babe" He spat. A pinkish tint spread across my cheeks.

He sat down beside me, he was very careful on not making any creeking sound of the hospital bed. Making sure our babyboy wouldn't be awake like her sister.

"Shhh.. It's alright baby, daddy's here. Are you hungry or something? What do you want baby?" Namjoon tries calming our baby down as areum kept on squirming herself in his daddy's arms.

He really is good at taking care of kids. Both of them looked so cute. The baby was securely wrapped around her father's embrace. Not a minute a two another cry echoed around the room.

"Uhmm, babe. Can you hold reumiee for a while I'll just go take a look at jhunghee for a sec" Namjoon carefully passes the baby to me and ran to the corner again to pick up jhunghee.

As Jhunghee was now laying in her father's chest. Namjoon abruptly made his way to the bed. He sat beside me, carefully tucking some strands of my hair as I was busy feeding reumiee.

"You know what? I think we are really destined for each other. Look we're really perfect for this two babies. Thank you for enduring so much pain through our ups and downs. I promise to be a good husband and a Dad to the both of you"

______
Yoww, so I wasn't expecting I'd be able to finish this chap. I'm so sorry for the lame idea.... God what am I doing with my life.

Vote and comment any ideas you can suggest for my our next love bird😉
______
-yunaaaa✨💕

10:13 pm
1/26/19