YoongHyo - ❝Mother In Law❞

"Yo-Yoongi... stop!"

The soft giggles escape her mouth in defeat as the love of her life snuggles deep into her neck, planting pepper kisses at random spots that he could cover up Jihyo's exposed skin.

"Yoongi your Mom will start nagging me. Let me go!"

As if he was ears to Jihyo's explanations despite him being genuine.

She sometimes question herself whether her life actually is what it appears to be or is it just a mere dream that she have been in ever since Jihyo fell for this person who apparently is cuddling the life out of her..

Melodrama is what perfectly would define their destiny.. Poor girl luckily struck her heart with a billionaire boy and as heaven's would call for her, married him right after graduating..

Na'ah that's not just it. There has to be more spices and chaos obviously, living a dramatic life is not easy at all.

So that's from where Yoongi's mother slash Jihyo's Mother in Law comes in...

The Villain of her dramatic life.

Apparently most women may find their mother in laws as being one obstacle in life but then again they are important people.

There are bittersweet moments that somehow manage to keep the bond the two rivals everlasting but with Jihyo and her mother in law, there's nothing sweet in their relationship, it's completely bitter!

Not that she never actually tried commensurating their bond with her but she's as stick as a straw. She's just made up her mind to make Jihyo's life a living torture.. her reason being that she never saw Jihyo as the right choice for Yoongi.

Jihyo still recall all her pleadings and whines against her during the time when Yoongi had proclaimed to bring her to his home as his wife, Yoongi being the humble and filial person that he is; talked it over with his Mother but she didn't budge a bit. It was when the two were finally married against each other, will that her hatred towards Jihyo only started to intensify every passing day.

Over the span of 2.5 years of their wonderful marriage and having to face all those bickerings from Jihyo's mother in law, she'd slowly started to make truce with it.

Although it still hurts how at the every occasion she would pin point and wrongly accuse Jihyo of her belonging to a mediocre household which matches nowhere next to their level and how she'd done some sort of a black magic on her boy to win his heart and take all the property in all her name consequently..

All Jihyo have done is cry secretly after having to listen to such demeaning words that stab right into her heart and makes the wound bigger every time, however Yoongi is aware of the fact that his mother doesn't seem to like Jihyo a bit but little does he knows about all such loathe that she cusses her with behind his back!

"Ugh.." Jihyo whimper as he draws his canines into her collarbone. She place her palms over his chest and push him back, "Yoongi.. I really need to cook dinner before she starts preparing it.. you know how she needs everything on time.."

He rolls his eyes and leans forward to give her a quick peck on the lips, "fine" he let go of Jihyo but before she could get up, he again leans dangerously closer to her lobe and whispers, "but I'm not hearing any excuses tonight"

A wave of blush appears around Jihyo's cheeks, making look at the other side of the room, "okay.." she murmur, covering her face in embarrassment, "now would you mind.." she press her finger on his chest, indicating him to move apart.

He smirk withdrawing himself from Jihyo, "cockblocker!" "Yoongi what the fuck!" She say with wide eyes open at his comeback but consequently join him in as he laughs at his own comeback.