JiMo - ❝Rain❞

Grabbing a bottle of Pocari sweat from her backpack, Momo instantly gulped some of the liquor as she was thirsty from her practice.

"Okay, class I'll dismiss you as early as I could since I have to deal with things" Instructor Park announced "Just be sure that on our next meeting you'll be able to perform or memorized the steps I instructed" He added.

The students inside the room, replied back with a "Yes Instructor Park" before dashing to the front door. Momo came out the last one as she was still fixing her things before heading back home.

As she was about to leave. "Momo-ssi!" Her Instructor called her. Momo whipped her head to Instructor Park's direction and replied back "Yes, Mr. Park?" Jimin stretched out his arms and curled his middle and pointer finger.

Signaling Momo to take a step closer towards him. "Kindly give this letters to your roommate or friend. And please tell her that I'm not going to be able to come and join dinner with her parents."

"Friend? Oh you mean Mina!" She chuckles softly but deep inside she felt a stinging pain in her chest. Momo fakely smiled while grabbing the small white envelope. After that she thanked Jimin and started walking to head back home immediately as the skies are getting darker and darker.

As minutes passed by small drops of rain are starting to fall making the envelope wet and the letter inside it became visible from the outside. "Shit, shit, shit what have I done! Instructor Park will get mad at me!" She cursses.

She was about to run when she heard a very loud car horn, honking for Momo's attention. She immediately gripped on her sling strap and examined the car. As she was about to continue running the window infront of her rolled down and there she saw Jimin.

Jimin slides his sunglasses upward resting it on top of his head. "Need a ride?" He asked just then Momo shook her head and continued walking down the heavy rain. Jimin followed Momo and shouted "You sure you're not hopping in, the rain might turned into thunderstorms any minute now"

Just when Jimin finishes his statement, loud crackles and flashes of lighting showed up from nowhere which Momo immediately jumped on the passengers seat on Jimin's car.

As Momo was busy grabbing for the belt, Jimin notices the letter on her grip. The envelope was really drenched from the rain, which cause the printed letter to blut all over its surface.

Momo then realized that Jimin was staring at her hand, which was firmly gripping on the letter she was supposed to give to Mina. "Instructor Park, I'm very very sorry. I didn't expected to rain this much and I forgot to bring my umbrella" Momo apologize.

Jimin shook his head and said "Pftt. It's nothing to worry about. And besides I already called Mina I told her all the things that was supposed to be on the letter" Momo pressed her lips making a thin line and lowered down her head.

"I'm sorry though. I'm sorry your girlfriend might be angry at you" "Did you say girlfriend? What no! She isn't mt girlfriend l, pabo" He laughed.

"Then who is she-" "We are step siblings. We were supposed to live with each other but she insisted and told us that if she'll leave the apartment, then no one's gonna take care of you"

"What. Why me?" "Because Momoring.. If something bad happens to you I'll never ever really forgive myself." He sounded so sincere thought why is he not forgiving himself when there was something bad happened to Momo?

The cute nickname Jimin make for Momo, reacted very fast as Momo was now madly blushing from just a nickname.

"Why. I mean why, why can't you forgive yourself when something bad happened to me? I'm not that really important to you btw" "Yes, yes you are. You really wanna know what happened?"

"Remember when the day you told Mina that your new Instructor looks really familiar. Momo it's me Chimchim, you're first love way back from high school"

"YOU WHAT?!" Momo's jaw dropped. She didn't even notice her hands that was now on his cheeks poking it at the same time. Tears rolled down her cheeks as memories of them being together flashed through her mind.

"Momoring please don't cry." Momo shook her head "For how many times I've prayed to God to see you, you were just somewhere that I didn't even suspect with"

"I'm sorry for leaving you though. The time I left, my parents forced me to come with them to Busan to live with my Grandparents since they want to spend some more time with us. Cause at that time both of my grandparents are actually dying from cancer"

"Shhh, shh. Chimchim don't apologize. It's also my fault for rejecting all your calls and messages when we were in college. If I answered all of your communications with me then, for sure we've apparently living happy now"

"Guess chimchim. We'll both thanked the rain if not. I must've not really meet you"

______
Guess who's updating on weekdays. I have some severe toothache and didn't come to school.

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY HOBI MY LOVESS. WISH YOU ALL THE BLESSINGS YOU DESERVE. ARMY LOVES YOU VERY MUCH KEEP ON SHOWERING US YOU'RE BRIGHT SELF.✨😘😍💛

Anyways, Vote and Comment❤️
______
-yunaaa✨💕

2/18/19
11:00 am