VNayeon - ❝Depress❞

It wasn't that long ago when they lost their baby. Though the two lovers weren't married yet the fact that both of their parents are very supportive when it comes to them.

Nayeon's pregnancy was nearly 6 months when something tragic happened. She was washing her face in the bathroom when she slipped into something and the next thing she knew she woke up inside the hospital, she caressed her tummy but she couldn't feel the baby bump.

Opening her eyes she looked down to check her tummy, to her surprise the bump was gone. Then the doctors came in the room and told her everything about how Nayeon was up with nothing inside her womb.

"I need space" Nayeon blurted as she played with her food. Taehyung on the other hand froze from his seat. Both of them are having their supper, non of them made a sound only the tinging spoon and fork can be heard.

"W-What?" Taehyung asked making Nayeon shrug before standing up. "Wh-Where are you going?" Nayeon didn't even listen to his questions and continued walking her way upstairs to their shared bedroom.

She started packing her things which is only good for 3 weeks, I suppose. Fishing her phone out of her pocket she checked the online website of K-Airline to book a flight.

After that she placed the luggage beside the bed, making her way to the bathroom to clean herself up as she was about to go to sleep. Taehyung and Nayeon weren't in good terms since the incident happen.

Taehyung is willing to change himself for the sake of Nayeon being the stubborn and sulky lady she was. But Nayeon on the other hand, was really depressed and she needed time to relax herself away from stress.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Sitting on the bench the beach has provided Nayeon calmly breaths. After a few days she stepped outside the house. She felt better and better everyday she's willing to forget the bitter past they've been through.

She's also willing to tell Taehyung that she's okay but her flight is still in a few weeks. Nayeon met her new bestfriend just across the floor she lived in the hotel near the beach named Sana and Momo.

The three of them became close after they awkwardly meet inside the elevator. Going back to the beautiful scenery sunset of the beach. She closed her eyes trying to relax herself while sipping on her newly brought flavored can beer.

"You know beer isn't good for your health" A familiar voice suddenly appeared. Opening Nayeon's eyes she saw her boyfriend laying back on the bench beside hers.

Taehyung was shirtless, wearing his favorite beach short with a pineapple and beach waves prints on it Nayeon had given to him way back when they're still college.

"Ta-Taehyung!" Nayeon squealed jumping to Taehyung wrapping her arms around his bare torso. He didn't even hesitate to wrap his arms on her small waist.

And then everything went back to normal. The same old cheeky, funny and cutie Nayeon came back. Both of them withdraw from the hug.

"Yeobooo, any plans for tonight?" He winked

______
I know this isn't long and dramatic as expected, forgive me😭

I wasn't feeling well my eyes are hurting so damn bad, as well as my head. That's why I didn't go to school this day and I have nothing to do and just write this up immediately.

I promise I'll make it up for you guys😪😘

Vote and Comment guys, everything pays off as I'll soon saw you guys do that things. Make me feel loved😍
______
-yunaaa✨💕

2/4/19
11:29 am