❝Bangtan being overprotective to Twice❞

-Jin×Nayeon-
"Nayeonieee, Are you already done changing your clothes into your swimwear?" Jin yelled knocking on the bathroom door for how many times.

They have decided to spend their weekend on their own beach house, as they were really busy due to their hectic schedule and didn't have time to be together this past few days.

It took five minutes for Jin to wait outside the wooden door as he waited for his wife to comeout. Just when Nayeon was about to drag Jin outside the room, he caught her wrist and gripped on it firmly.

"Go change your swimwear it's showing your whole entire skin and I don't want some boys drolling over you." He calmly stated.

"Jin, we're the only one here in the beach house besides it's just a swimwea-" "Just go and change into a rush guard or something. I don't want to repeat myself so just do what I say!" And with that Nayeon only nodded.

-Yoongi×Jihyo-
Jihyo decided to cook for her boyfriend since it was her day off, she immediately went downstairs and starts preparing for the ingredients that are needed for today's breakfast.

Humming to her favorite song, Jihyo started swaying her hips from left to right and smiled to herself while stirring Yoongi's favorite soup. She was in her deep thoughts that she didn't even notice that someone was watching her from behind.

"Damn, you're really provoking me to have you early in the morning with that dangerous white shirt of mine and just with your short shorts" Yoongi stated from behind.

"Ahhh!" And with that Yoongi instantly went to her side to check on Jihyo, who just burnt her hand as she was surprised by Yoongi's unknown presence a while ago.

"You need to go to the hospital!" "Wh-what?! Yoongi it's just a small burn and besides a little bit of toothpaste, things will be fi-"

"No! Go change inside the room I'll be waiting for you at the garage, be quick or things might get worse"

-Hoseok×Momo-
Hoseok, Momo and her sister which was their choreographer Hana was in the dance studio as they are practicing for their upcoming concert in the Philippines.

Hana was making the steps more difficult than expected, "Okay, now stretch your left hand forward and do the jumping part while your legs are shaking" Hana demonstrated then the two followed.

They've been practicing for almost half a day and none of them decided to go on a break since they really wanted to perfect their performance, each hours passes by Momo felt herself light-headed.

"Okay, let's start over again. But this time you'll be dancing with the music so both of you wouldn't have confusion" Hana instructed. In the middle of the song Momo losses her balance and fell on her knees.

"Yahh! Momo are you okay?" Hana asked "Ye-" Momo was about to stand up when she fell down immediately. "You're not fine. Hana noona, please call our manager and tell him that we'll reschedule the concert in the Philippines. Now!"

-Namjoon×Jeongyeon-
It was late in the evening when both of the couples decided to have some dinner outside near their place. Namjoon started gesturing for the waiter to come near their table to get their orders. "Yess, sir? Is that all you want to order?" the waiter asked.

"How about you babe? Are you okay with the food I ordered?" Jeongyeon nodded while smiling before placing her hand on top of Namjoons. Namjoon smiled at her cute response, He looked up to speak to the waiter which was busy staring at Jeongyeon's legs while biting and licking his lips.

"Excuse me? Pervert, are you checking out my wife?" he yelles causing everyone's attention to fall on them. Just then their manager barges at the scene.

"I want you to fire this waiter of yours, he's very pervert checking out someone's property isn't good. Let's go babe." Namjoon dragged Jeongyeon out the restaurant and decided to have their dinner on their house instead.

______
Don't worry I'll probably publish the part 2 tomorrow. So sorry if I might took long, I was also writing this while eating.

Vote and comment
______
-yunaaa✨💕

2/21/19
8:42 pm