JinHyo - ❝Cooking Contest❞

Turning on the stove and placing up a pan above the blazing fire material. "Okay, I'll only give you an hour to make one of your restaurants specialty or what kind of dishes but make sure it'll be delicious" the mc announced

The clock started to tick as all of the contestants hurriedly made their way to the back part of the venue to get their ingredients and equipments.

Jihyo started picking fresh tomatoes, along with the not yet cooked pasta and its equipments while Jin did the same. She instantly get to her place cooking as possibly as she could.

*After an hour*

"May I call on.. Jihyo from Jyp and Seokjin from Bighit, two well known restaurants here in Korea" The mc announced as the both of them awkwardly walks infront showing their finished Pasta.

The judges looked at each other, exchanging some glances they were confuse as to why the two has the same recipe to present unlike the other contestants which was presenting Korean traditional food or delicacies.

But they have no choice but to just try and rate the food. Jin and Jihyo stepped backwards, both of their attention was focused on the judges. Unable to identify the emotions they were in as the judges started chewing on the food.

Several minutes past and the judges finally tasted all the dishes displayed infront of them. Jihyo nervously bit her lips as the mc started to call the top 5 contestants which will be going to be a winner.

*Hours later*

"I knew you'd be in first place Ji. Congratulations on behalf of JYPE restaurant, you'll be givin a whole week to spend it with your family and friends" Mr. Park announces as they celebrated inside the restaurants employees room.

Just then Jihyo's phone started to ring. She smiled widely as she saw the caller's ID. "Uhh, Mr. Park I have something urgent to do. Please excuse me" Mr. Park nodded and continued to celebration with the other employees.

Jihyo answered the call as she got out of the room, placing the phone on her ear before grabbing her things in her locker.

Jihyo: Hello, yes. I'll be there! Byee~

*Time skip*

"Congratulations, baby. I'm so happy that you got the first place even though I should be the one to receive it." Jin fake pouted while handing the bouquet of flowers to Jihyo. Jihyo playfully smack Jin's arm.

"Well, the blame shouldn't be on me. It should be on the judges" Jihyo spatted. Jin carefully grabbed the chair and Jihyo sat on it happily.

Jin walk on the other side of the table and sit on the chair across from Jihyo. "So, what did he get you as a reward?" Jin asked.

"A whole week day off" Jin's eyes immediately sparkled as Jihyo announces the sidden news. Jin couldn't be happier in his life when his with Jihyo.

They will totally spend it together. Besides they haven't have that much bond since they were really busy in their work place.

"How about you?" Jihyo asked while slicing a piece of steak on her plate and chewed on it happily. "The same goes for you" he proudly said.

"Wait so you're on a day off for the whole week also?!" Jin nodded in response and sips on the wine. Jihyo started smiling like an idiot since she really wanted to have sometime with him.

"What should we do on our 7 days off?" Jin asked. "We should go shopping, amusement parks or visit our parents instead" Jihyo replied.

"Shouldn't we be planning or making our own?" Jin asked raising both of his brows and smiled wickedly as if he has something in mind.

"Plan? Make? A what?" Jihyo on the other hand still didn't get the point. "Nevermind!" Jihyo immediately laughed at Jin as he was a bit of disappointed.

"I knew what you were about to say or you have in mind" She calmly explained.

"so should we make ours?"

"Yahh, were still young!" "And? Were married no one will care"

"I'll think about it"

"Yahh!"
______
Heyoo, I'm so sorry for the lame plot I don't know what I'm writing also :')

Vote and Comment❤️
______
-yunaaa✨💕

03/17/19
2:46 pm