❝Bangtan being overprotective to Twice❞

-Jimin×Mina-
Sunday at the Park's residence, both of the two were busy cleaning their house as they haven't cleaned it for almost a month. Jimin was busy cleaning the windows while Mina was on the shelves.

Grabbing the vases and putting it a side Mina carefully puts the vases on the night stand and began wiping the spot where the vases are placed. Jimin was also wiping the window when he grabbed to pull open the curtain to wipe the remaining spot.

As he was pulling the curtain he saw a spider crawling towards his hand which was gripping the curtain, to his surprise a loud 'Ahhh' escaped from his mouth. On the other hand, Mina was grabbing the vases when she heard a loud yell.

She loosened her grip on the vase which it immediately crashes and breaks into smaller pieces on the floor. "Aishh!" she winces as her hand caught by the broken vase and now was dripping with her fresh blood.

Jimin whipped his head and saw Mina's hand, he immediately walked towards her and carries her in bridal style. "I'm taking you to my friend which is a doctor his name is Jin, so that your wound will stop bleeding, no buts or else I'll never allowing you to hangout with your Japanese girls"

-Taehyung×Sana-
"I told you to put napkin on your chest. Look what you did!" Taehyung scolded Sana while driving their way to Tae's favorite clothing shop. It wasn't long ago when they were both having some talk at the café.

When Sana accidentally spilled a few drops of her Frappuccino to her newly worn Gucci shirt that Tae bought. "If it isn't your shirt that thin you'll probably burnt your skin!"

"Wha- Tae, it was Frappuccino it isn't hot like your drink. And besides-" Tae immediately dragged Sana inside the Gucci store and went to the saleslady.

"I want you to find a Gucci clothes with thick and very comfortable fabric, and also made sure that the quality is underrated" "But sir, I'm sure it cost a lot of mon-"

"I don't care all I wanted was to make sure my princess is safe"

-Jungkook×Tzuyu-
Click here, click there. The view of the sunset is really pretty and Tzuyu can't help but take a picture with it. Jungkook on the other hand as a supportive husband he is, he was taking the photos as Tzuyu keeps on begging.

"You're really pretty here. Post it on your Instagram sure your fans will love to see it" Jungkook stated. Tzuyu nodded her head while typing the caption so that she'll immediately post the photo on her Instagram.

"All done!" Tzuyu cheered happily. It took a few second when Tzuyu's phone started to vibrate nonstop, she checked on the lock screen and saw notifications from Instagram.

Jungkook on the other hand was also busy checking out and stalking her wife's account, he started reading comments on Tzuyu's latest post which she uploaded not long ago.

"You're husband is very lucky to have you"

"So cuteee. Hwaiting Tzuyu unnie!"

And then Jungkook's blood started boiling as he saw the last comment. "Why didn't you even reply to my chats nor seen it. Come on beautiful, I know you want me *wink emoji*"

Jungkook immediately snatched Tzuyu's phone and search for that users account. As he finally found the account he started reporting and blocking the account as this is the only way to stop those crazy stuffs he was saying awhile ago or it might go worse.

"Kookie, what are you doing?" "I'm reporting or blocking someone who wants to stole my everything, my world, and my girl away from me"

______
This was supposed to be publish an hour ago, but since our network here was lost. I still have to wait for a few hours.

Vote and Comment❤
______
-yunaaa✨💕

2/22/19
8:15 pm