the greedy dungeon Hunters

Hay everyone just wanted to say that more powers of your monsters/grimorie will be revealed in this chapter. So my question of the day is who is your favourite anime teacher mine is onizuka from great teacher onizuka

Y/n POV

As I was walking my vision was still blurry but I started to feel a weight on my chest then I remembered yesterdays events and looked down to see Anna sleeping peacefully which made me have a smile.

Y/n thought:'she is so cute I wonder how the others will think of her?'

Just as I was thinking this she was starting to wake up wand then looked up to me and gave a cute smile and hugged me

Anna: sleep"morning y/n what are we going to do?"

Y/n:"don't know but first I need to do my daily workout so you can do whatever?"

Then you lifted her off you with on hand and started your workout of one hundred push-ups one hundred sit-ups and one hundred squats. After you did your workout you were sweating and thought it would be a good idea to take a bath.

Y/n:"Anna I'm going for a bath do you want one we won't be in the same room though"

Anna then nodded

Then Lilith stated speak to me (remember only you can hear them when they are not summoned)

Lilith:"you know I could take her to the girls bathroom and keep her company"

Y/n:"sure the sin of lust naked with my daughter what can go wrong. But fine I'll summon you."

Then Lilith came out and waved to Anna who seemed existed to see her Guess they got close when we were flying. So I told Anna that Lilith would take her to the girls because I'm not allowed.

Anna POV

As I see Lilith was taking to the girls bathroom I look back to see my new dad enter the boys bathroom I look up to Lilith.

Anna:"hay why can't me and y/n take a bath together?"

Lilith:"well... It's complicated for someone your age to understand. But all you need to know it would be very perverted of your father to do it but I wouldn't mind being naked with him"

Anna:"that's weird but. ok!"

As we enter the room I don't see anyone else in the hug bath weird so me and Lilith took our cloths off and placed them to the side and got into the bath the water was warm and nice. I look at Lilith wondering why she was so nice to me like she has already done this before and I thought I would ask her.

Anna:"hay miss Lilith why are you so kind to me like y/n is?"

Lilith is surprised at what I said but quickly composes herself and gives me a nice chuckle

Lilith:"its simple because it is nice to be a parent believe me I am... or I was one"

She sounded sad when she said that like it was very upsetting.

Anna thought:'did something happen to here child?"

Anna:"can I ask a question about yours child?"

Lilith paused for a few seconds thinking what she was going to say next.

Lilith:"sure but nothing too personal"

Anna:"what was your child like?"

Lilith:"he was lovely kind hearted and brave he was the best thing to ever happen to me."

We kept talking about her son but I can't help feel she is sad about her son so after some time we decided to dry off and go see if father is out yet. we eventually get dressed and walk out to see y/n dressed in his clothes.