Red clan seeing a new world

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my black clover story which I hope that aLl of you are enjoying as much as I am writing it for you guys and girls, now for my question of the day and that is out of the three members that is which of the red clan members is the most dangerous. Now when I mean dangerous I don't mean strong, for example Tuko (I think I'm writing that correctly) from breaking bad is dangerous to to how crazy and unpredictable he is. For me I think that the most dangerous member of the red clan is dead man since he can let his emotions take control at the worst time and he suffers from hunger rages which basically makes him a rage machine which will destroy anything and everything in in his path until he get to eat what he wants so anyone near him when one kicks in will be in a world of hurt. But that is just me please let me know what you would all pick if it is not to much of a bother and with that all said and done let's get on with the story.

Reisi POV

Looking at the now at the area where the destroyed devil's heart use to be I was quite glad that it was finally gone, and unlike out swords of Damocles he will not be coming back. On the ground the giant lion monster then turned back into the man who was wearing the long white coat and when I saw his body and legs I knew that he took one hell of a beating from that devil, I doubt that magic will help him as the damage was that severe that there looked like more bone than flesh was showing. Soon one by one, all of the red clan members then lowered themselves to the ground and before any of us could try to heal his legs they seemed to begin to heal on there own with the skin that was healing appearing to be made of fire before spreading through his legs. By the time it was done all of us were on the ground around him as he was surrounded by a pool of his own blood and he was on the edge of passing out.

White coat:"wha... What happened?"

Camouflage outfit:"I shot you with one of my regeneration bullet's, your legs should be back to normal in no time."

Then out of thin air a chair with wheels at the side of the appeared and soon the man in the camouflage got the white coat man in it, I did notice that the man in the camouflage took out what looked like a small metal object.

Reisi:"so y/n, who are all do these people?"

Y/n, turned to me, by now he was back to his normal form or his human form, which ever one it is.

Red king:"oh sorry, let me introduce you, everyone this is Reisi Kira, the blue king."

He gestured his hand to me.

Red king:"and Reisi, this is y/n, y/n, y/n, y/n, y/n, y/n, y/n, y/n, y/n, and y/n."

Each of them nodded to me while I was shocked to find out that for y/n, clan he seems to have recruited people who aside from Anna, are all named y/n.

Reisi:"your joking?"

Red king:"if it helps we call each other by different names we have in our own worlds."

Reisi:"could I know what they are called?"

He nodded and pointed his finger at the one with the scarf that covered the lowe half of his head.

Y/n:"that one is the sweetest ninja."

Then he moved to the one who was now sitting on the chair that had wheels on it.

Y/n:"that one is Revolver."

Then moved his finger to the man who's hair looked like it was on fire and wearing a large fur jacket with a sword chained closed to his side.

Red king:"this one is called the dagger hero."

Then moved to the man who was wearing the camouflage that healed the man known as Revolver.