the royal knight first mission

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my black clover story which I hope that all of you have been enjoying so far. Now for my question of the day and that is what do you think y/n and Anna, will be doing right now while Asta, and the gang go off to the eye of the midnight sun base. I look forward to what you guys think they will be doing but I will let you all read on. Now with that all said and done let's get on with the story.

Y/n POV

I sat on one of the couches in the main area of the black bulls base holding a bottle of rum in my hand while Anna, who was sitting next to me was drinking a glass of orange juice. On my other side was Vanessa, who was also having a drink with her cat thing sitting on her shoulder, she agreed to me going out with Mereoleona, so long as she is the main girlfriend, her words. She was currently laughing at Asta, who had a face liked a slapped arse with his bird friend sitting on top of his head.

Vanessa:"oh, c'mon, what's with that listless face?! So what if you didn't get to fight that handsome rival if yours in the finals?! You really tore up the Feild too, did you?! You passed kiddo, you passed!! Passed with flying colours!! Come on drink up!"

Then she started laughing while giving me pats on my back, I knew that she had already had too much to drink but I was not brave enough to tell he no more drinking. The whole squad was enjoying the celebration since this was both a congregations if you pass and hard luck if they fail.

Magna'"I hear the messenger delivering the pass/fail notices today!! I mean I totally passed, but you know!!"

He was shaking like a leaf, guess this prize really did mean a lot to them, don't see what the big deal was really since they will just need to do more work and probably have less free time.

Luck:"magna, you're super nervous about this, huh!"

The two friends continued to bicker with eachother.

Noelle:"well, I'm a champion so I definitely passed! Even based on my skills alone, it's the obvious decision!"

Then the rest of the black bulls argued with her on that saying she only one thanks to Yuno, as well as Rill, not having good control of his own strength. This continued on as I took another drink of my rum and Anna, copied me with her orange juice.

???:"is anyone in there?!!"

I nearly spat out my drank and Anna did spit out a little bit of her orange juice due to the shock while we looked at the door wondering who was yelling at us since we don't even lock the door. Magna, then walked to the door looking a little mad.

Magna:"I dunno who you are, but man, shut up!! This is the hideout of the black bulls, mister Hami'e magi. Knight squad. You do know that, ri-"

Then there was a loud explosion coming from the door sending Yami, flying across the room  before crashing in the ground. We all looked at the door to see who the person was, my second girlfriend.

Mereoleona:"hey, kid. Where's Yami?"

Nobody responded a little shocked about what had just happened.

Mereoleona:"hey."

She sounded a bit more annoyed and delt with that in the best way she seemed to know how to, by punching Asta, in the face sending him flying back crashing into the wall, his bird friend flew off his head before he was sent flying. As Asta, was rising to his feet his face was red and squashed in as the bird then sat back on top of his head.

Asta:"y-you're...!! LADY SISGOLEON!!!"

Mereoleona, then gripped her fist tighter and looked down at Asta, a little more angry.