Aftermath

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my black clover story which i hope that all of you are enjoying as much as i am writing it for you guys and girls. now for my question of the day and that is what do you think the aftermath of the red clan power being shown will be or rather what do you think y/n will have to deal with. i would like to know what you all think but with that all said and done lets get on with the story shall we.

Y/n POV

Jumping through the portal back to my world I saw Reisi, was still where I had left him as me and Anna smiled at him while he looked at me a bit strangely.

Reisi:"did you get slapped when you returned Revolver?"

He pointed to the side of his own cheek where Revolver mother slapped me when i gave he back her son who was on a wheelchair.

Y/n:"yes, though she was quite a nice woman if not a little bit... Promiscuous, so anything happen while I was gone?"

Reisi:"no, now let's see the Royal knight's, I'm sure that they will have a few questions about what just happened and I myself have a few questions about the red clan members your recruited."

The three of us then began to walk out of the medical area to meet with the royal knights along with any of the magic knights who got caught up in the mess of what happened.

Reisi:"so, you a half devil, how does that work out and are you from our world?"

I looked to Reisi.

Y/n:"my mother was a human who found herself in the world of the devils and was impregnated with me, due to my half blood status I seemed to have gotten two types of magic, my monster magic from my human half and my inter-dimensional magic from my devil half."

Anna:"what happened to your mother dad?"

I paused for a moment as I thought about just how bad of a son I was to her.

Y/n:"well, one day when the devils were celebrating my mother saw a moment to escape so taking me she rushed to a secluded area and I was getting ready to open up a portal to another world, but my father found us and when the portal i left my mother behind as the portal closed behind me, what a horrible son i am."

Then while we walked i was stopped when i felt Anna wrapping her arms just above my waist.

Anna:"you are not a horrible dad, even if you are a half devil, you are always kind to me, and took me off of the streets, and your kind to the other members of the red clan as well as the black bulls."

Reisi:"listen to her y/n, your daughter is a better judge of your person than you are y/n, you proved here today as well as many other times in the past that your heart is in the right place and it does not matter what people think about your actions, so long as they are the right actions to take."

He then gestured his hand to Anna.

Reisi:"look no further than Anna, you saved her from the wrath of a noble when at the time you were views as nothing more than a commoner in the black bulls."

I nodded, but the words still did not help me about the situation I left my own mother in, I then wondered what might be happening to he right now if she still even is alive, she might be dead or worse, turned into one of the monsters my father showed me once. When we stepped outside of the castle we looked down at the capital which was now a blue colour due to Reisi magic but it did not look to bad if I am being honest with myself, it seemed the same except for the colour which to me made it look like the city was made out of sapphires.

Y/n:"so, where are the Royal knights?"

Reisis:"most likely they are in that direction."

Anna:"why would they be over there?"