to the hot spring

Hello everybody how are you all doing this fine day? Me I'm doing great but you didn't come here to know how I am you came to see the next part of this story. Now for my question of the day and that is which of y/n monsters would you want as your ancestor? For me I would have to say belphe since we could just sleep together, plus is so cute when he is asleep. Now with all that done please comment if you have the time and let's get on with this story.

Y/n POV

I wasn't too sure what to do since one the one hand I should help the crimson lions but on the other is mereoleona who is planning to kill them, tough choice. Mereoleona then started to surround herself in her magic aura which looked like fire.

Mereoleona:"this is the first time in history that the crimson lion has not taken first or second place!! Not only that... But we've taken a joke if a place like fifth?!! My dear younger brother is alseep for a bit and this is what happens?! ARE YOU HELPLESS LITTLE BABIES?!!!"

Like great granddaughter like great grandfather.

Bacchus:"yeah she is like that lion reincarnated."

Mereoleona:"damn it... Fuegoleon you moron... You went and raised a bunch of brainless idiots for knights... How long are you planning to stay asleep and leave these useless knights here like this?! Your a failure as a captain!! You idiot!!"

Reisi:"she's as charming as ever."

Reisi then turned his head to look at me.

Reisi:"didn't you and her do a mission together?"

I looked at Reisi.

Y/n:"yeah, she threatened to kill me."

From the corner of my eye I could see that Anna was confused since the mission was before I had met her.

Anna:"when did this happen dad?"

I looked at Anna.

Y/n:"when I first joined the black bulls."

Anna nodded and one of her blood marbles appeared Infront of her, Anna took it and looked through it at me.

Anna:"do you fancy the scary lady dad?"

I hate this game.

Y/n:"didn't I tell you not to use that spell on me Anna?"

Reisi:"probably but it looks fun, ask him some more embracing questions Anna."

I looked at the two people who seemed to be enjoying my suffering.

Y/n:"I hate each of you."

Then in heard a loud sound which reminded me of getting punched, I looked back at the lioness to see she has punched Leopold again.

Mereoleona:"THEN BACK THAT UP WITH MORE THAN JUST YOUR MOUTH!!! BACK IT UP WITH YOUR ENTIRE BEING!!!!! IF YOU SAY YOU ARE THE STRONGEST SQUAD... THAT HAD BEE LEAD BY THE GREATEST CAPTAIN... THEN THERE'S NO WAY THAT GIANT FRICKIN IDIOT WOULD EVER DIE AND LEAVE A BUNCH OG TRASH LIKE YOU AND THIS COUNTRY BEHIND ON THEIR OWN!!! SO UNTIL HE GETS BACK ALL OF YOU NEED TO WORK YOUR ASSES OFF TO SHOW IFF THE STRENGTH IF THE PROUD LION...!!!!"

The rest of the crimson lions looked quite shocked but with a hint of fear.

Reisi:"nice to know she hasn't changed or become more tyrannical as the acting captain."

I looked at Reisi wondering if he is joking or telling the truth.

Y/n:"are you making a joke?"

Reisi:"no, she's always been like this so you and your little brothers shouldn't get on her bad side. What do you two think about her?"