pay, day off and an heir

hay guys before we start just want to say I'm adding an OC hope you guys don't mind anyway my question of the day is what is the worst thing you have ever done. For me it would have to be when I vomited on my friend's. Anyway let's get onto the story.

Y/n POV

I was just getting out of bed and put some clothes that always are clean and get my black bulls rob on then i do my daily workout and when I was done Asta and Noelle had finished there mission and we found out that me and Asta got something called star's sounds quite weird.

Y/n:"hay yami out of my sheer curiosity how many do we have now?"

Yami the moved his hand to a board with black stars on it then put up the two stars we earned.

Yami:"with that we are now negative twenty nine just Ninety nine away from the golden dawn"

Y/n thought:'how do you even get negative star's. Well this point system dose seem interesting though"

Asta:"we still have a long way to go"

Yami:"and now for this month pay here you go!"

Asta:"eh?"

Y/n:"payment you know money for doing shit like... I really know."

Yami then hands everyone full of money And dame was there a lot and as if on cue barba spoke up but I was the only one who can hear him.

Barba:"money money money care to give me that for safe keeping you never know when a crazy thief will come at you and try to steal from you"

Y/n:"nice try better luck next time"

From the looks of things people didn't hear me because of Asta yelling about potatoes and Noelle telling us how small the money is. Then yami speaks up.

Vanessa:"congratulation on receiving your first pay since you have some money now, let's go to the castle town shipping I'll bring you along since I'm free right now!"

Asta:"CASTLE TOWN?!"

T/n:"I was thinking of visiting it but I want to experience this on my own."

As I say that I'm walking out the front door. When I'm out side a grew angle wings and went flying to the castle town to see everything there.

Timeskip

I had just arrived at a castle town called Kiga and I have to say that this is huge and full of life and buildings with people doing there own thing. As I'm walking down the streets I start to hear someone cry and scream in pain and once I heard this I decided to leap into action and run to wear the screams are coming from and as I turn a corner I see a little girl being beaten by some men and a man behind them who looked like a noble so I try to stop this.

Y/n:"hay is there a reason why you are beating this kid?"

I asked this in an another tone because I hate seeing people so you be treated so cruelly.

Nobel guy:"ah a magic knight this little rat had the nerve to steal from one of my shops so I'm punishing her accordingly"

I turn to the girl and ask her a simple question.

Y/n:"why did you steal from this man's shop?"

Little girl:"I was hungry and wanted some bread but I don't have any money"

She sounds terrified and all she was wearing was dirty rags so she was definitely homeless and probably had no parents which pissed me off

Y/n:"so this is how you act to people who have nothing you treat them like a dog. No a dog would be treated better you treat her like her life doesn't matter!!!"