the wrathful initiation

So sorry again about the Noelle thing but hope you can forgive me up I may do a male reader X Noelle story in the future so now for my question who is your favourite character for me it's mereoleona because she doesn't take shit from anyone.

Y/n:"wow you sure gathered a unique bunch haven't you yami"

Yami ignoring what I said because of Asta yelling at the top of his lungs.

Asta:"my name is Asta I'm from the village of hage as of today I'm also a member of the black bulls!!! I look forward to working with you all!!!"

While he was saying that he didn't realize that nobody was even paying attention to him all just doing their own thing. Then a fire ball came at me and Asta the explosion sent Asta flying and I just jumped out the way.

Naked lady:"would you shut up already you're making my headache worse!"

Punk dude:"you shut up you stupid wasted women!"

Naked lady:"what'd you say you virgin roughneck!?"

Punk dude"I'm not a virgin!"

Blonde kid:"if you look away like that you're going to die"

Curly hair:"in the name of my sister who is my Goddess I'm going to kill you all!"

All of a sudden yami takes the fag(cigarette) out his mouth surrounded his hand with magic energy and yelled at everyone.

Yami:"you guys stop destroying the place!!!"

He then slammed his hand against the wall wreaking it in the process then it went all silent to the point were you could hear a pin drop. Then they all came up to yami and acting like children meeting there mother after year's of being away.

Punk dude:"YAMI I believe your work was done as wonderfully as ever!"

Little girl:"CPA have some of this it's delicious!"

Naked lady:"welcome back captain!"

She has a some what l want you Sound to her voice interesting

Curly hair:"captain if I may have a word with you"

Then yami gives them a chuckle.

Yami:"is that right? You guys really like me don't you? That's great but shut the hell up!"

Like that they all said they were sorry then this is were things start to get real.

Yami:"this shrimp and red head is our newest member's. Show them the ropes without actually killing them."

Y/n thought:'what the fuck happens hear and how are you lot not in jail'

Then Asta start's to give his speak again and I thought I might as well.

Y/n:"my name is y/n l/n and I hope we get along"

I say giving a smile then the near naked lady came up to Asta and started talking to him but ended up pucking her lungs out I walk over to help her.

Y/n:"yeh not a good feeling do you want some water?"

Naked lady:"no I'm good but thanks"

Then the punk came up to us trying to look scary but he could use some work.

Punk dude:"did you hear yami wants us to work you out and that's just what I plan to do. A pathetic runt like you and a red hair silent type and from were hage a village almost no-one has ever heard of before not much mana from you shrimp but you red head have lots."

He continued to ramble on until he gets serious and shows the logo of the black bulls.

Punk dude:"do you two want to were the robe that will prove that you are a true member of the black bulls!"