old school Vs new school 5

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my black clover story which I hope that all of you are enjoying as much as I am writing it for you all. Now good news this will be the last chapter of the filler arc but just know the next chapters will decently get more interesting in terms of lore and plot. Now for my question of the day and that is which of the fights was your favourite? Personally I would have to say that it it the Mimosa, and Asta, battle against Bacchus and Ceres, since the battle shows us that  the battle could have been won sooner if the matches were changed at the start since Asta, really had a great advantage over Ceres. Now you know the drill I got to show you all the picture of the remaining matchups just to really remind you and I who are left to fight.

 Now you know the drill I got to show you all the picture of the remaining matchups just to really remind you and I who are left to fight

Don't own, now with all of this said and done let's get on with the story's shall we!

Y/n POV

I stood in the middle of the hospital area with Anna, looking at all of the people who have lost there fight who are being healed up, some of the winners were also here since they too did get pretty beaten up. The two captains managed to heal up quite quickly.

Mereoleona:"quite a strong ancestor I have! He was even able to use the sun itself as a weapon!!"

She then laughed into the air not seeming to care that she lost infront of many viewers.

Y/n:"so long as you enjoyed yourself."

Then she placed her hand on top of my shoulder which I turned around to look at the she lion.

Mereoleona:"say, you are also strong right!?"

Anna:"yes! Dad is the strongest in the world!"

I smiled as I looked down at Anna.

Y/n:"yes, your right Anna."

Then I looked at Mereoleona, who had a smile on her face.

Mereoleona:"well, how about this, me and you become a couple!"

Reisi POV

I looked as the next of the final five walked through the portal, this person was the silver eagle's captain, brother. So far it seems like all of the good ones have finished as most people seem to be losing and not making a good impression on me to even be considered for acceptance. When he was on the other side of the portal he seemed to find himself in an area which also looked like a church but unlike the one that Dae, this church was different in terms of structure, architecture, idles, and the are on the outside from the clear glass windows looked to be snowing.

???:"so you are my opponent."

Solid, then turned around to were the very intimidating voice came from, when he looked above he saw what was once a man but now he looked like a demon with large red bat with a with claws at the top of them. She seemed to be wearing green places armour with a scale like pattern but his chest as well had the shoulder guards seemed to be carved to look like some sort of flying bird creature with small wings for ears. The skin on his hands looked like a pale icy blue with sharp laws on the end which was also true of the other parts of the skin that I was able to see. His legs were shaped like they were some sort of animals with black claws where the toes are just above his rear end was a purple scaled tail with a golden ring on it. Its head seemed to be covered my some sort of turban with a green scaled mask on leaving only the area around his mouth revealed.