devil Vs the clans.

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my black clover story which I do hope that you are all enjoying as much as I am writing it for your guys and girls. Now this is going to get to the clans going up against the devil and how well do you think they will all do when they are all fighting as one. Now all of these characters are called y/n, since they are all from my stories, some out some are not out yet. So I will tell you which ones are which for the names they go by and if you are confused which one is which then you can check out the stories I say there from but three you can not but I'll do my best to describe which ones is which.

Black clover story- Red king (hopefully I don't need to explain what he looks like.)

Naruto story- sweetest ninja (the one with the scarf covering the lower half of his head.)

My hero academia hacking hero- revolver (the one who brought the robot dragons.)

Rising of the shield hero- dagger hero. (The one with the goggles and big red fur coat.)

My hero academia bunch of Rouge's - primordial. (He is the one in camouflage.)

One piece- dead man (the guy with the black Kimono with the fire pattern on it.)

DC- batman who laughs (the guy in the what l

Sword art online- lightning

Now for the three who don't have a story.

The one who has blond and black hair is called Glutton.

The one who is dressed like an ancient Greek god is called Zagreus though he does appear in the DC story.

And finally the one with the elf ears is called Royal hunter.

Also forgot to mention Anna is Anna.

Now most of the stories I have listed above will have a chapter on this battle like when the red king and the sweetest ninja fought, just that each story will have the chapter play out with there main character being the POV for the fight. Now that is all of the stuff that I wanted to say in this really long... Author note and if you are all still a little bit confused who's who then please comment and I'll try my best to help you. Now with that all said and done I'll just skip the question up here since this has already gone on for a little bit longer than I expected and with that all said and done let's get on with the story shall we.

Y/n POV (remember he is going to be referred to Red king for this one and maybe the next one.)

I looked at everyone around here from my world who looked like they were tired and had taken quite a few good hits while I was gone.

Red king:"sorry for being a little bit late but you can rest, let me and my clan kill this thing."

Devil:"you think you can kill me, just a hand full of people, most of whom don't have magic."

Dead man:"my god you have one of the creepiest voices I have heard."

Royal hunter:"I have heard worse."

Devil:"hell fire."

Then all of a sudden around us all black fire appeared while my clan were having a debate about wither or not they have heard a voice more creepier in there own world. As the black fire was closing in on us Primordial, raised his arm in the air and the fire stopped as if he could control the fire which he can. Then the black fire shot up into the air and it turned into a ball and soon it turned into a gold light shooting it at the devil who flew away from the attack.

Sweetest ninja:"suppose we should start fighting now."

All of us nodded and it wasn't long before we all jumped into action all moving in different directions so that the devil will have to keep his eyes on all of us. The first one to attack was Lightning, who shot forward in what was like a blast of light coated in the red clan aura shooting through the devil before turning around and shooting through him again at such speed that the devil could not keep up with Lightning speed. When Lightning flew away the next red clan Member to make an attack was the devil who's grimoire began to flip through its pages.