Chapter 27

~~~~~(Camillas Pov)~~~~~
The bathroom door bursts open and I shriek covering my most important parts.Z! Its Zander.I run over to him and straddle him in the air while kissing him passionately."I'm so sorry"he apologizes in between kisses.His touch was the only thing that soothed me.

Luckily by the time we left the bedroom everyone was gone.He throws me on the bed roughly and I yearn for his touch.I giggle while I reach for him.He kisses my mark then down my body.He gets to the spot right between my breasts and looks at me almost asking if he can.I shake my head immediately yes,please god hurry.The burning was cooling down.

His mouth latches onto my nipple causing me to arch my back slightly and moan out loud.His hand touching the other.

I was getting impatient I needed him inside of me right now."Please"I beg and moan."Patient princess"

Nope,i do what I want.I take his head in my hands and bring his face up to mine.I really just take that as an opportunity to undress him.I take off his pants and he throws his shirt somewhere in the room.He's really hard,and huge.And I want it all.If it will fit.

He peels his boxers down before he holds himself and looking at me."I can't..it won't"I say desperately.It was fucking huge.

"You will it's okay love,we can stop.Dont feel forced"

"No!No please"I stumbled out quickly.

I take it in my hand and insert the tip.I stop the breath coming in my throat.He finally pushes all the way in and it's like a small pinching but it doesn't hurt.He hasn't even moved yet but it hurts."Fuck" He smirks before going faster.His grunts make me so horny and wet.

"I-I'm gonna"I moan out.He thrusts faster before he grunts and groans then cums inside of me.

A knot builds in my stomach and it clenches.I finally explode shaking from the inside and intensity.His sounds make me release right on top of him.He pulls out and I smile while he plops next to me.It was kind of awkward,what was I supposed to say'Hey I like having sex with you' that's weird.

Melanie was running around in my head and barking and howling and whimpering.We we're finally mated.And I couldn't be happier.I could feel all of his emotions and he could feel mine.The mindlink is amazing,the bond is stronger than ever.

"I'm sorry I had to leave you"he apologizes."It's okay"I reply.""I'm sorry I pushed you into the pool"he says."It's fine"I say unsure.Why does he keep apologizing?

"I'm sorry I spanked you when we first met"he says."Zander really it's fine stop apologizing"I reply back getting annoyed.He signs before we both get under the covers.I put my one leg over him and my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.We both fall asleep in a matter of seconds.

I woke up in the morning with him snuggled right under me.He was so peaceful and relaxed.He's beautiful,his body his mind his soul.I love him.With my whole heart,he had me.I crawl out from under the covers and straddle his waist.I grind myself against him while he groans with his eyes closed."Princess"he mumbles,his voice is hoarse and sexy."You little minx"he groans."Wake up baby"I whisper in his ear.

"I'm up I'm up"he finally opens his eyes and looks at me.He grabs my hips and flips me over on my knees.I shriek."I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week"

"Zander"I even through I was excited I still was nervous,I was really sore but the pleasure over took the pain.He takes a hold on my shoulders then presses them down with my face turned to the side and my ass in the air.He starts with the tip just a little at a time before he.He puts it all in.I gasp then pant,then I start shaking.He thrusts faster and more rough.It feels so much bigger from a different angle and I can't stop from clenching around him.

He pushes me harder down into the bed,his hands are definitely going to leave bruises.It hurts but definitely not enough to stop."Faster,please"I begged him.He of course did as told and plunged into me faster causing an unexpected orgasm to implode out of me.I was shaking and I needed to get up.He finally reached his high then pulled out from me,and started getting up.

"Are you just going to be a sex addict now?"he asks jokingly."I don't know maybe"this was the time that I was supposed to flirt but here I am being all awkward like always."I love you princess"he smiles,a real genuine smile.
"I love you too"