Chapter 14

~~~~~(Camillas Pov)~~~~~
I was on my phone planning a trip to my family's cabin texting my parents if i could use it when in walks Summer strolls in,so confidently.Like she had everything in the palm of her hand,and to be honest she kinda did.

"Zandy lets go cuddle" my stomach drops and I look down at my hands ashamed that I forgave Zander completely forgetting about Summer and his baby.Tears spring to my eyes,why me why did I have to be stuck with this,I've been so good I don't smoke I get good grades why me? One tear falls and I hope no one notices but I see Zander glance in my direction before glaring at Summer again.

"Summer i need you to stop these charades and leave my office immediately" Zanders snarls at her.
"No it's fine I'll leave I'm gonna go get some food" I say,"You to look like you have a lot to talk about" I say not looking up once.
"Camilla get back here"He says in his Alpha voice.Even though his alpha voice doesn't work on mates I still listen and turn around.He never calls me Camilla he always calls me 'sweetheart' or 'beautiful'' or even 'princess'
never Camilla.
I close the door and sit down in the same spot as I was in before.

"Summer leave this office right now"He says in his Alpha voice.She bows her head in submission and walks out.
"Princess I'm sorry"

"That's all you seem to ever say" I say looking down.
I hear him sigh and come sit down next to me holding my hand.
"I know,it's just all I ever do seems to just be worse"
"It's okay Zander I forgive you its just I need some time to think about everything,alone"
I don't let him put his input in I just walk out to my room.

Around twelve my stomach starts growling.I walked downstairs to find Sawyer and Trent and Zander sitting in Zanders office.I press my ear against the door to listen in.

"Camilla I know you're there come in"Zander calls out stopping his conversation about warriors or something.

"Hi" I say awkwardly and wave lightly at Trent and Sawyer.

"Come sit"Zander points to his lap.My eyes widen.How stupid was this guy?Did he not understand the meaning of space?I guess I didn't either.

Go Rhys wants us.

I go over and sit on Zander lap with my legs hanging off.

Sawyer smirks after I get comfortable."Hey babe"
"Who the fuck do you think you are calling my girl 'babe' huh" Zander pushed me off of him on to the chair and stands in front of Sawyer who is now standing up as well as Trent sits with an amused look on his face watching them.

"Aren't you gonna do anything?"I whisper to Trent.
"Nope let them sort this out they always have these dumb arguments and they are pretty fun to watch and make fun of later"Trent says now chuckling a little.

I sigh running a hand through my hair.
"Zander can you please sit down its was a joke okay?"

It's kinda hot when he gets like that.Melanie says.I mentally roll my eyes at her,she's annoying.

Sawyer sits down and nods his head over to me.Zander reluctantly sits down and glares at Sawyer the whole time.

"So guys back to our conversation"Trent buts in silently calling off Zanders and Sawyers stare down.I go and sit on Zanders lap calming him down.

"We'll I think that we should make the age eighteen instead of twenty,by the time they are eighteen they are adults" Sawyer says.

"I know I think so too but some of the pack mothers don't like the idea and don't think they are old enough,but I think I'd be best to talk to some pack members get input.But still all in all I'm Alpha and I make decisions."

"And I'm Luna I would like to be informed in what's happening" I say and all of their eyes snap my way,i held my ground,I deserve to know at least a little of what's happening.