Chapter 25

~~~~~(The Next Morning)~~~~~
"Princess will you wake up please I have to go"I shake her shoulders a little."Camilla"I whisper in her ear."Uhh i'm-i'm awake,what time is it?"she asks confused.I love her.

"It's seven thirty in the morning and I have to leave"she still has a confused look on her face."I was gonna make you breakfast why didn't my alarm go off"she starts patting around the bed liking for her phone.She finally finds it on the side table."It's dead"she frowns.

"I'm sorry"she looks at me."It's okay I'm not even hungry"lie.I was actually really hungry but I'm not gonna tell her that."Are you sure?"she asks teary eyed."I'm positive,I love you"I walk over to her and kiss her forehead."Are you sick,your forehead feels hot"I ask her worried.Putting the back of my hand on her forehead."I don't know I'm fine"she sniffles."Ok"I walk out of the house with my bags in the car.I feel bad leaving her while she's sick,but she said she's fine. looked at the house one last time before getting in the car and driving away from my mate.
~~~~~(Camillas Pov)~~~~~
I didn't really want Zander to touch me because I was really horny and I could have just ripped his clothes off right here.I don't really know why i am though,maybe because he's leaving and ill probably be lonely.I guess i could hang out with friends but definitely food first.I go downstairs to look for some.

"I have to go grocery shopping we have no food"I say out loud.Every since we've lived together I just started realizing how much food Zander really eats.He's seriously like a bottomless pit.But he still has abs.I don't get it.

I went up stairs and put on some leggings and a tshirt,just because it was early morning and still cold.I get in my car and start driving to the grocery store before I suddenly feel sick.I pull over quickly and get out of the car standing by the side.Luckily I don't throw up so I get back in the car quickly and drive home.I'm sick and horny and hungry this is just great perfect combination.I go in the house trying to not wake anyone up because i look like crap.I wanted him back.

I'm trying to fall back asleep,I do for only about an hour before I start burning up.And I'm really horny again,fuck.I don't know what's happening.Tears prick to my eyes.There was an overflow of so many different emotions I didn't know what's happening.

This was the same burning I got when Zander was cheating on me.He's probably not even going to meet the other alphas.He's cheating on me again.My heart felt like it stopped beating,the air in my body froze.I had a lump in my throat,it was huge I felt like I couldn't breathe.No,No,he cant.He wont.He wouldnt.

He would.

My body felt as if I had just entered hell it was scorching hot.I ran to the shower,what if this was really just a fever.It couldn't be.I turned the water on as cold as possible but that didn't even help.I was panting and crying and wheezing.This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me.My heart was racing and my whole entire body was burning up under the frieezing cold water.This shower is messed up."Oh my god"my stomach was cramping and my heart hurt.Zander is cheating on me and i cant do anything about it.

I just want this to be over.I spent the rest of the day crying and staying locked in my room.Luckily no one came in to check on me or else i would have just jumped their bones,honestly at this point i didnt care who.