Chapter 26

~~~~~(Serena's Pov)~~~~~
~~~~~(Next Morning)~~~~~
I'm glad that Sawyer is staying here even if it is just for a little bit.I was tangled up in his arms when he suddenly let go of me and sniffed around."What's wrong" I asked concerned I sit up and look into his eyes,they are black."Camilla"he basically moans."What about her?"I ask him skeptically.Umm hes my mate so.

I don't understand what was happening until Sawyer stood up and started walking to Camillas room.That's when I could smell her,she has her heat.And Zanders not here."Oh my god"I whisper.I push Sawyer out of the way as much as I can and dart into her room locking the door.This is scary,hes a werewolf.He can break this door down in one second and i'm genuinely scared.

"Where's your phone?"I call out to her.I don't even wait for her respond before pouncing on the phone and unlocking it.Sawyers pounding on the door."Camilla"he moans again.It makes me sick.I hear another voice downstairs some else is here."Zander"someone calls out.It sounds like a boy.

Zander?
Hello yes why do you have my mates phone?is she ok?whats going on?
Look Camilla has her heat and Sawyer is here and so is some other guy.I say quickly.
What.he growls loudly and scarily.
You have to hurry up.

He ended the call hopefully to get in the car.I don't think this door could hold him any longer.But the scratching at the door stopped.It was silent.

I relaxed sitting on her their bed,she was still in the shower and locked the bathroom door luckily.I'm still really scared,I don't know how Sawyer will act.What if I tried to get him away from her and he hurt me?Or even her?

Zander hurry please.I silently pray,right before the door is burst open and a frazzled looking Sawyer marches in."Sawyer please don't"I beg him.I stand up and try to push myself between him and the bathroom door.Its a tight squeeze because he's really committed to getting inside that room.
"Camilla"he growls."Don't"I cry out."Leave"he says finally connecting his eyes to mine,the love I used to see is gone.It's replaced with black soulless eyes.Tears are falling down my face."Please"

"Leave"he repeats.I put my hands on his chest pushing him as hard as I can away.He swiftly takes my wrist and snaps it fully in one direction.I scream out in pain and fall to the ground blocking the door.I hold my wrist with my other hand and scoot away from him.I'm whimpering and crying.It's unbearable,I used to enjoy pain,how could I enjoy something like this.

I stay in the corner and crying rocking myself back and forth.Sawyer was banging on the door and I could hear her shower still running.It finally stopped.The minute the shower stopped Zander comes running in the room panting and looking around frantically."Bathroom"is the only thing I can say through my tears.

Zander pushes Sawyer away roughly causing him to stumble.He punches Sawyer square in the jaw and Sawyer falls down.Zander breaks the door swiftly and shutting it behind him.Sawyer doesn't even care about the pain I'm in.I don't think he even knows.