Chapter 37

~~~~~(Camillas Pov)~~~~~
I was so anxious to get to school.I haven't been there in a month or so.And it's not like I had any friends,most of my time was spent with Zander.The only friend I did have was Serena and she spent her time with her mates.

'Hey I love you'I quickly get a mindlink from Zander four minutes after I left the house.

'Zander I love you too,but I'm gonna be at school soon and you need to go find a hobby or something.Or go be alpha of your pack'

'Alpha of our pack'

I don't respond to him rolling my eyes playfully.

I arrive at school.I walk inside surprised I still remembered my locker combination.I drop myold books off.I still had a couple minutes before class started and I started walking the hallways in search of Serena,just in case.

I didn't find her.Sadly.

I headed back to class before I bumped into a short Asian girl."Sorry"I sheepishly smile and move to the side.

"Wait!"The boy next to her calls.

I turn my head around confused."Yeah?"

"Youre Zander's mate"he steps closer while the girl follows."Yeah,how do you know?"I ask."Oh well we're from Rylans pack and you kinda smell like Zander so I figured unless you're not one of his hoes then you gotta be his mate fifty fifty shot"he shrugs.

"What"I laugh.

"Is he hung?My God I can just imagine him"the girl moans out.I was taken back at their outright behavior,but it was refreshing."It's kinda big"

It was huge.Not like I have much experience with other guys dicks but I know that eight inches was big."Yum.Is he here"the short girl stands on her tippy toes peering around the hallway."No he's at home"

"Awwe.'Home'"the boy puts quotes around the word home.

"I'm Apollo and that's Alexa."

"Camilla"I nod.

We stood around not talking for a while before the warning bell rings and we walk towards our class.Apparently Apollo is in my class.

"Sit by me"he calls me over.I grab my stuff and sit in the desk next to him.Math.Great.

I practically fell asleep during the class while Apollo texted on his phone.The teacher handed out the assignment at the last minute and I stuff it in my binder heading to my next class.I realize I should probably pay attention since I missed so much school but.

I paid attention in every class except math and science.

Next was English.Most of my classes I don't know anyone except Alexa was in my gym classes.She was actually really cool.

"Here give me your number and I'll text you,I'll add you to a group chat"Alexa takes my phone and slides."Password"I tell her the four numbers and she goes to contacts and enters her number and Apollos that she knew by heart apparently.

"See ya later g"she blows a kiss and struts out the doors.School was finally over.

I head out to my car and read the messages from Zander.

Zander❤:Hey baby hows school
Zander❤:What do u want for dinner
Zander❤:I love you so much
Zander❤:i miss you
Zander❤:i wish you were here right now I'm lonely
Zander❤:come home soon plz

I roll my eyes calling him.He answers after seven seconds.

'Hey baby'He says.
'Hi cutie'I say back.
'How was school?'
'It was good.I made two friends'I realized how dorky that sounded but I was happy.
'That's good,who?'He interrogates.
'This girl Alexa and this boy Apollo'
I hear him take a deep breathe.
'Boy?'
'Yes Zander a boy.Male gender,just friends'
'Get home'Is all he says before hanging up the phone.

I start the car and driving off.I arrive home.I grab my backpack and go inside.

"Really?"I ask with no humor in my voice."Get home"I say in a mocking voice.

"What better to talk in person"he says softly."Tell me about your friends"

"I think they're more interested in you"I plop down on the couch."They knew I was your mate cuz of Rylan or something"

"Rylan?"he looks confused.

"They are in Rylans pack and smelled you on me I don't know"I shrug.

"Oh"is all he says."What does this 'guy' look like"he puts quotes around guy."Tall,like really tall.I'm pretty sure he's taller than you.His hairs short.I don't know much really"

"Do you like him?"

"As a friend but I barely know him.Why all the questions?"

"I just wanted to know about your day"

"I don't mind you asking questions I was just curious.How was your day"I say crawling over to him on the couch.I snuggle into his side."Eh lonely.I wish you would stay here forever,I worked on some pack stuff.Other than that I mostly just sat around"

"Awwe you missed me"I coo pinching his cheeks.

"Of course I missed my beautiful amazing mate,how could I not"he smiles holding my hand.

That's how the rest of the week went,mostly routine Zander doing pack work while I do homework and try to catch up.Until Friday.