Chapter 7

~~~~~(Camila's Pov)~~~~~
"Camilla open this door right now"Zander demands me.I wanted to open the door and give him a piece of my mind and tell him to never talk to me and that I'm leaving but he would just convince me to stay and that's the last thing I need.I start taking my backpack and packing everything that's essential clothes underwear and the few snacks I had hidden in my room.I open the window slightly so it doesn't make any noise.I jump out which was pretty far but made it without hurting myself.I felt bad for leaving Trent there hopefully someone comes and helps him.I start running into the woods and away with this part of my life but mostly away from Zander.

I don't know where I was but finally found my way to my old pack house,I know that it's not very smart to stay here but I missed it and Zander will have to drag me by my cold dead hands to get me to leave here.I realize that it's really late and everyone's probably asleep,which i should be too.I walk into the kitchen to grab a snack.I turn around and see Nash sitting on the couch.I gasp shocked and surprised.
"Nash?"He stands up and looks at me then starts walking towards me until there's only a foot between us.
"Cam I missed you so much"Nash grabs my hand and I don't fight it. "I thought you were with Zander"he spits out Zander's name.
"No"Nash pulls me into a soft hug.
Don't let him touch you Melanie says.
"Do you want to sleep"he whispers against my head,I nod slightly.We walk up to my room with him carrying me bridal style.I fall asleep in his arms thinking of Zander I wonder if he's thinking of me too?

~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~
~~~~~(Zander's Pov)~~~~~
"Keep her there!" I bark out orders.I was currently in my car on the phone,I know not very safe,but my small mate was gone and it was my fault she probably hates me she ran away from me.But i need her back,I love her she's my world and with her not near me im falling apart.I arrive to the front of her pack house close to the place i met her.I get out of my car running.I bust open the front door no ones awake thank god.I can smell her I shut the door and run up the stairs to her.I open her bedroom door and I see my angel asleep on her bed.I look to the right to her couch.IT'S A FUCKING MALE in MY MATE'S room.I know if i kill him Camilla would never talk to me,I take the blonde haired boys arm and stand him up walking into the hallway.
"Who the HELL are you?"I use my most intimidating voice I have.
"What? who are you" he questions me.Questioning me?I push him roughly against the hallway wall and my arm on his neck so he can barely breathe. "I'm Nash,what do you want?" He says lightly.
"That's my fucking mate stay away from her or i will kill you do you understand?"
"Yes"I push him away from me and he falls on the ground coughing.I calm my breathe at least he wasn't touching her.I walk into Camila's room she's still sleeping.I go grab her backpack throwing it on my back and I pull her blanket off of her and carry her bridal style to my car.I can smell the mate on her,ugh.But she is my mate and I refuse to let her go.She snuggles in my arms resting her head against my chest I smile.We get to my car and I lightly put her in the passenger seat with her seat belt on and her backpack in the trunk.
"Nash?,Nash?"She calls out.I cringe at her calling his name.When she sees me her eyes widen and she cowers away from me.My heart aches to just touch her feel her warmth for me to hold her.
"Camilla I'm so sorry,it's ju-just that I get really possessive and jealous an-and Trent is okay a-and I want you to come back and forgive me"I beg.Oh my god did i just beg i really must love her.
"I won't come back" she stubbornly says, and tries to open the door but it's locked still I sigh.And then she adds "And you just beating someone is not okay you need to know that and did you even say sorry?" I realize i didn't even say sorry to my best friend Trent.I know like what kind of jerk almost kills his best friend from since third grade,but he knows that i'm possessive and have jealousy issues.
"I-i did say sorry to Trent,look you're either coming back right now or you're getting punished, roughly"she gulps and I smirk.
"I'll go with you but I won't talk to you and I can talk to other males if I want also i want to go to school" she demands.
"You will not talk to other males."She rolls her eyes but quickly looks at me to see if I noticed,I did.