Chapter 15

"Zandy get away from that slut"Said only by the biggest of bitches,Summer.

"Dear god give me the strength to not hit a pregnant woman"I pray out loud hoping that she'll get the hint that she needs to step the fuck off.

"Haha you're hilarious"she smirks sarcasm dripping from her voice.
"Who was joking?"
"Zandy tell her to not talk to me"
"Look Summer you know we are not together please just leave"Zander finally steps in I roll my eyes.

"But I came in here to talk to you"I was about to flip her off and tell her to go fuck herself but decided against it.
"About?"
"It's private"Who in the holy fuck does she think she is?Talking to Alpha and Luna like that.I growl at her and see gives me a death glare,but I don't faze.
"Okay well if it's important than your Alpha and Luna to know about it"

"Well it doesn't involve you" she spits out at me.
"Well if it involves my mate it involves me"
"Just like our sex did?"I growl at her and I'm about to go over there and knock her out.But Zander holds me back and looks at me apologetically I roll my eyes again.

"Look can you guys go in the hallway class is about to start"I say not trying to listen to this.
"No Princess I came to talk to you about this morning"Zander says referring to me.
"Summer can we talk later?"I felt a pang of jealousy run through my heart and a little bit of hurt shine through my eyes and i know Zander could see it because he gave me a small frown.

"Fine whatever,see you Zandy"she waved her fingers at him and glared at me from her heavy makeup.I glared at her too and she strutted out of the room.

~~~~~(Zanders Pov)~~~~~
"What did you want to talk about?"My babygirl says annoyed.
"Sweetheart don't be mad"
"I'm not"
"You're lying"
"No I'm not now get on with what you wanted to talk about"
"Okay fine if you promise that you're not mad"She rolls her eyes.
"Okay fine I'm not---" the warning bell interrupts her sentence."Mad" she continues.
"Good.Why did you go with Sawyer to school why didn't you wait for me?"I know I sounded like a softie but i didn't care.

"You were being annoying so I just didn't feel like waiting"
"Yeah but I'm your mate you love my annoying ness"I smile at her.

Was that too confident?Does she not really like me?Maybe I should take back what I said.

"Yeah I guess"She stands on her tippy toes and kisses my cheek."Zander you know I really love you, right?

Why is she saying this is she gonna break up with me?Sh-She can't do that I won't allow it.

"Yeah I know,I love you too"I kiss her on her head and hold her while rubbing her back,I could stay like this forever.I notice her heart is beating really fast,is it because of me?Do I make her nervous?

"What are we,what are you gonna do when your baby is born"She asks looking up into my eyes through her longs eyelashes and I see her grey eyes saddening every second and I know she doesn't want to talk about this but she knows we need to have some or of plan.

Right when I was gonna answer,the bell rings and the student's file in as well as the teacher.

"I'll see you at lunch okay?"I'm still holding on to her and she mumbles"Yeah sure."
"Sweetheart? I love you"I let go of her and the people at their desks are staring at us even gaping.

"I love you too,now get to class we can't have a failing alpha"She whispers the last part.I walk out of class and head to science.I am a couple of feet away from the door when Summer comes walking from around the corner holding her invisible baby bump.Speaking of which why doesn't she have one?

"Oh Zandy"I cringe at the nickname and resist the urge to growl at her."Look I need to get to class so"I say trying to not be rude and let my wolf out.

"Zander I really need you to help me in the bathroom"I furrow my eyes at this.I don't trust her and this sounds really suspicious.

"Please Zandy"
"You better not make me wipe your ass or something"She flips her blonde hair over her shoulder and walks to the bathroom shaking her hips.I roll my eyes annoyed she's making me late to class.

Mate,Mate,Mate,Mate.We have mate don't fuck this up,Rhys warns me.

I block him out and follow Summer to the bathroom.
"Why am I here" I say when we get to the door.
"Just wait on come on"she takes my hand and pulls me inside,luckily no one is inside.She pushes me up against the wall and I don't protest.I don't know what happening to me my brain is thinking one thing but my dick is thinking another.