Chapter 28

We stayed for a while before I tried getting up then feeling a sudden pain in my core and I wince and fall back down on the bed holding my stomach."Princess?Are you okay?"Zander stands up and throws on some sweatpants and kneels in front of me on the bed."Are you sore?,I'm sorry lemme help you"

He comes over and picks me up and gently places me on the bathroom counter.I wince but try to let him not notice."I'm sorry"he apologizes again."It's not your fault,well I mean technically it is but"I lightly laugh and he starts laughing to."Yeah yeah shut up"he laughs then smiles."Come here princess"He walks over and picks me up and turns on the shower.He then strips himself before putting me by the shower head.

I cringe because it's too cold.I cuddle to his body he wraps his arms around me then makes it hot.I turn around and scrub my body.

He kisses my shoulder and neck before going to my jawline.i moaned lightly.After I finished washing my hair and body I slipped out of the shower with Zander following.

"Here"he grabs a towel and wraps around my body and his waist.Its hard to not stare at his chest.He has a well defined six pack and a V-line.That had a small amount of hair leading down to his,you know what.

"What are you staring at"he asks,even though he knows."Huh?What"I blush and push him away lightly and walked back in the room.I get dressed."Can you grab me some clothes from the closet please,sweetheart"he asks while he starts putting on some boxers.He has a nice butt.

"Umm sure"i go in our closet and grab him some comfortable nike."Is this fine?"I hold it up to him."It's perfect."he kisses my head before taking the clothes and putting them on."I'm gonna go find Serena "

"Okay I'll be down inna sec"
I walk out of the room and down the hall.
We are going to be ok.If this is how mornings are going to be for ever then I think we will be just fine.

~~~~~(Zanders Pov)~~~~~
~~~~~(One Month Later)~~~~~
I had a lot to do today but I didn't want to leave her.I needed to kick Summer out of the pack to become a rogue.I had already spoken to the counsel about her punishment and we had all decided that she needed to be exiled.She first of all she disrespected her Luna,then lied about her being pregnant and the counsel couldn't forgive those actions.

I also needed to help train the warriors.And Sawyer is supposed to be helping too but I don't know where he is.

'You are suppsoed to be here right now,where are you'I mindlink him.No response.I'm gonna fucking kill him.

I leave the house and take my clothes off.I immediately start shifting and after a couple of seconds my two legs we're replaced with paws.I start springing to the pack house.i make it there in less than three minutes.I go behind a tree and shift back.I slip on the clothes I brought and walk inside the house.Children we're running about and adults conversing everywhere.

A small blond haired boy runs into my leg and looks at me with his light grey eyes.He's cute,and has Camilla's eyes and my hair."Hey,what's your name"I crouch down to his level."Matthew"He messes up on the H but it was cute nonetheless

"It was nice to meet you Matthew but I have to go"I try and stay profession with everyone in my pack.Even children.

"Alpha"a woman with blonde hair walks up to me and takes a hold of Matthew's hand and walks away with it.I shake it off.

"I'm here"Sawyer rushes down the stairs with Serena and some other guy following he has black hair."Who are you"I ask in my alpha voice then growl.I walk up to the strange human and inspect him."Please don't hurt him,Sawyer?"Serena looks like she is going to cry."Who is he?"Serena turns around and hugs him tightly."Please don't"He holds her as well and is kissing her neck.What the fuck is this shit.

"If someone doesn't answer--"
"He's her mate"Sawyer butts in.What?"But I-I thought you we're"

"Apparently we all are mates"
"Three mates"i state."Yup"
"Are you all three gonna live here?"I ask,more specifically I ask Sawyer.I know about his house that he has built for him and his mate.Well now mates.He growls at me.People around the room gasp at the disrespect he just gave to an alpha."Everyone leave"I growl loudly.

Everyone quickly disperses out of the room.And before I could continue questioning them"Zander?"Camilla walks into the pack house crying."Princess?Are you okay?Did someone hurt you?What's wrong?"I ask worriedly.

"I need to talk to you"she mutters.I kiss her on her forehead before gently taking her hand and pulling her away from Sawyer and his mates giving them a glare"Look I'm sorry"I apologize.I didn't know why she was crying but I knew she was upset.She  glares getting more angry with every passing second..What?

"This is your fault"she snarls at me,she's fucking pissed."I know"I say not even knowing the problem.

"I'm pregnant"she mutters so quiet that if I wasn't a werewolf I wouldn't have heard it.My heart stops and I'm sure my face probably paled.We cant be parents,I don't want to be a parent.She puts her small hand over and flat stomach and gives me a shaky small smile."I didn't want this,but I'm not gonna beg you to love me,so if you don't want this baby then you don't want me"

"Of course I want you,I'm just,I'm scared"I pull her into a hug and held her shaking."Relax sweetheart"I didn't want to hold her.I didn't want to be here right now.I need to release,my anger,my frustration,my annoyance,Most of that was at myself why couldn't I have just waited.A little was pointed at her.She could have gotten the morning after or something.But I won't treat her like Summer.I'll be good to her,I don't want her to worry about anything.I want my baby and my mate to be healthy.