Chapter 45

Xavier's pov

Me, the twins, and my mom were sitting at the kitchen table waiting for Ezra to get Noah ready so we could go somewhere.

Once Ezra walked upstairs with Noah holding her hand we all stood up and grabbed our things.

We all got in the car and started driving. Today is Noah's birthday so we are going to Jonah and his wife's house. But we have to pick Jasmine up first.

Jonah has three kids and a wife named Alexis. His three kids starting with the oldest are Max, he's 17, then Jessica, she's 14, then lastly their nine year old James.

Daniel married Emma and they had four kids. Harrison and Max, they're twins and they're 16, Elizabeth is 14, and Malia is 7.

Corbyn and Christina got married and had one kid. Jackson, he's 17.

And Jack and Gracie divorced, they had Sarah and Amelia, Jack went and did drugs for a while in Mexico, basically their family is kind of a shit show. But we love them all so yea.

We pulled into Jonah's driveway, which is huge, after we got Jasmine.

We all got out and I carried Noah because Ez was getting tired.

We knocked and Max opened the door.

"Ayyye waddup Zay!" He said

"Waddup Max!" I said and dapped him up.

We all walked inside and out back to the pool area.

Everyone was wearing their swimsuits under their clothes. Obviously me and Asher were just wearing them but you get the point.

I set Noah down and Ezra took him to sit on some chairs. I walked over and saw Emma, Daniel, Alexis, and Corbyn talkin in a group.

"Oh my god Zay! Look how big you are!!" Emma said walking over to me.

"How old are you now?" Daniel asked walking over and dapping me up

"20!" I said.

"Xavier Dean Herron!" I heard from behind me.

I turned around and saw Malia.

"Hey M!" I said and she ran into my arms.

I smiled and twirled her around. "Oh I missed you!" I said as I put her down

"How old are you now? 34?" I asked making her giggle

"No! I'm seven!" She said and poked my chest

"Oh that's right! You're so grown up though!"  I said making her smile. "I missed you." She said sounding as though she was gonna cry.

"Hey. Look at me. I promise on my heart." I started putting my right hand in the air and my left on my heart. "That I will personally take a whole day to hang out with you!" I said

She looked at me through watery eyes.

"Promise?" She asked

"I promise!" I said and wiped a tear that fell from her chocolate brown eyes.

She jumped into my arms and I held her in my arms.

I looked over and Emma was smiling with Alexis beside her.

"Hey M! You wanna meet the birthday boy?" I asked and she looked at me

"Yes!!" She said smiling

I put her down and turned her to see Ezra.

"You see Ezra right?" I asked making her nod. "Go up to Ezra give her a big hug and say you wanna see Noah Xavier Herron. Ok?" I said and she nodded before running off.