chapter 20

Ashley pov

I woke up really early because I felt cold. I turned and saw Zach wasn't there. I stood up and grabbed Zach's hoodie before pulling that on along with some shorts.

I walk downstairs and Zach isn't down there either. I heard little giggles and walked to Xavier's new nursery. Zach was holding Xavier in the rocking chair making him laugh.

I leaned on the door frame and smiled. Too bad this isn't gonna last. Xavier giggled and I couldn't help but laugh.

Zach looked up at me and smiled. He stood up and grabbed Xavier's bottle and put it in the diaper bag. He packed up some extra clothes and zipped it up.

He pulled me upstairs with him, the baby, and the diaper bag. He went into my mom's room where she was watching TV looking like she was ready to leave.

He handed her the diaper bag and Xavier before she got up. Zach then pulled me into my room and locked the door. "Zach I'm leaving!" My mom yelled from downstairs before the front door shut.

Zach pulled me into my bathroom and shut and locked the door. "Babe! My legs still hurt from yesterday!" I whined thinking of what happened while my mom took Xavier to the store. "Your mom is taking Xavier out to get some more stuff for the nursery and to get him some more clothes. All I want to do is take a bath with my baby!" He said and smiled.

"Ok," I said. He pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips. It was a short and sweet kind of kiss. Not like he wanted more but like he was enjoying it and didn't want to take it further.

We both got undressed while the bathtub was filling up. Once we were both undressed the bathtub was filled and zach got in.

I got in and layed on his chest. He kissed me temple making me smile. We talked about when he was going on tour again and about how we're both gonna miss Xavier when we leave. "Babe, when my mom takes Xavier she's not gonna fully adopt him. She's just gonna take him until I'm older, or if we're still together then, when we're older. And I'm gonna have to build up the courage to tell him I'm his mom and you're his dad." I said.

Zach kissed my temple sweetly. "We're gonna be together when we tell him we're his parents." He said. I nodded and played with zach's fingers.

I turned around and straddled Zach. He looked up at me confused. "My legs may hurt but I really want you inside me." I said. Zach instantly flipped us over and looked me in the eyes. He closed the curtains making me laugh.

He slowly pushed into me making me gasp at the sudden feeling. Once he was all the way in he pulled out and slammed into me again. He kept thrusting into me making me moan like crazy and dig my nails into his back.

A familiar knot formed in my stomach. "I-I'm gonna cum." I said breathless.

"Let it out baby!" He said continuing to thrust into me.

The knot in my stomach came undone and came all over him. He pulled out and I flipped us around and straddled him once again. "Ride me baby!" He said seductively.

I aligned him with my entrance before sinking down on him. He moaned as I kept bouncing up and down feeling a knot in my stomach again.

I kept bouncing as zach held my hips digging his fingernails into them. I felt him twitch before he came inside me with me cumming seconds after him.

We got out and went into my room. "Get dressed cause it's our last day and we're going out tonight." He said

I nodded and zach left just as the front door opened and closed again. "We're back!" My mom yelled making me and zach yell a hi before closing both of our doors.

I put my hair into a towel and grabbed my outfit. I put some moisturizer on my face and did my makeup.

Then I got dressed into my outfit

I finished tying my boots and put in my jacket

I finished tying my boots and put in my jacket. I grabbed my little backpack and put my phone, house keys, hand sanitizer, tampons, camera, and camera charger into it. I sprayed some perfume on my wrists and body before taking my hair down and drying it.

I quickly curled it and ran my fingers through it a little bit before checking myself out in the mirror one last time.

I walked out if my room and saw zach sitting on the couch in a suit. He had a little bow tie on and he looked so beautiful.

"Ok, you guys may not be going to prom but do you want me to take pictures for you guys?" My mom asked excitedly.

I nodded and handed her my camera out of my bag. She took it and I got next to Zach waiting for my mom to take the picture of us.

After a couple pictures i grabbed my camera and put it back into my bag. Me and Zach walked out of the house and into my car. We drove to this nice restaurant that wasn't too fancy

We sat down at a table and ordered our drinks. I sat across from zach talking to him while my hand was holding his in the middle of the table rubbing my thumb on the back of his hand.

It was nice just me and him. It made me happy and I smiled most of the time.

"What age do you think would be best to tell Xavier?" Zach asked totally catching me off guard.

"I don't know. Probably like 13 or something? I want him to be able to yell at me and lock himself in his room for an hour just so he can process everything." I said

"Ok, I'm down with that!" He said. I nodded and went back to eating my salad.

~~

After dinner Zach and I walked back to the car and drove home.

In the car my fingers were intertwined with his. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it softly. I smiled just looking at him. Taking in his features.

His cute little nose, his chocolate orbs, his beautiful messy brown hair! All of it made me fall in love with him all over again.

I'm gonna marry him!

Zach's pov

I look over at her for a quick second before looking back. I really took in her featured for that quick second.

Her beautiful long hair, her sparkling blue eyes, her cute little button nose!

I'm gonna marry this girl!