chapter 14

A month later

I woke up to Xavier crying. I grabbed my glasses and put them on while walking to his crib. "Good morning baby boy!" I whispered to him after I picked him up.

I walked to the kitchen while feeding him and grabbed his blanket. I put it over him and went to the fridge. I grabbed some fruit and put it on the counter.

Emma came out with a shirtless Daniel.

"Where's Zach?" Emma asked.

"He left last night. He said he had rehearsals in the morning and needed a good night sleep, and he couldn't have that with Xavier crying."

"We don't have rehearsals today." Daniel said. Xavier was laying his swing. I was cutting up fruit.

Hearing Daniel say that made me move the knife and stab the cutting board. No I didn't stab any of my fingers. "Finish cutting the fruit for me please? I'm going to call Zach!" I said walking to my room.

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

(Baby momma😘= Ashley)

Zach💕😘- hey babe! Good morning!

Baby momma😘- you don't have rehearsals today zach!!

Zach💕😘- ...

Baby momma😘- do you not want Xavier in your life!? Is that it!? Cause if you don't! You don't have to!

Zach💕😘- no! Babe! I want to help raise Xavier, but I don't want to wake up 4 times during the night.

Baby momma😘- That's the thing with having a newborn Zach! They don't sleep through the night!

Zach💕😘- Ok! I'm sorry!

Baby momma😘- why would you do it in the first place! You have to know what it feels like to wake up because of a Baby! You have 2! 2 younger siblings Zach!

Zach💕😘- yea I do know how it feels! And I hated it!

Baby momma😘- fine! Xavier won't have a father than! Fuck you Zach!

I hung up and threw my phone on my bed. I walked back out to the living room and Emma immediately hugged me. She pulled away and Daniel handed us a fruit salad.

We all ate together.

"Ash, I'm sorry about him. I don't know what's gotten into him. I'm sure he's just stressed with having a baby."

"Thanks Dani, but don't you think I'm stressed too? I've been the one to change his diaper, wake up in the middle of the night."

"Hey! I help too!" Emma said.

"Yea you do! But don't you think that his dad should help too?"

"Yes, we agree with you Ash 110% We think it's total bullshit that he's doing that to you!" Daniel said.

We all finished our salads and washed out dishes. Daniel stayed with Xavier while me and Emma went to change. I changed into this outfit.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.