chapter 15

Ashley's pov

It was around noon and I was bored. Emma was at the why don't we house so I decided I would go over there.

I put Xavier in his carrier and grabbed my sunglasses. I put my little backpack on and grabbed the diaper bag.

I walked down to my car and drove to the house. I got there and grabbed Xavier and the diaper bag. I walked in saying, "mommas home with the baby!" While pulling my sunglasses onto my head.

No one answered and nobody has stolen Xavier yet. Huh? Weird. I put the diaper bag down and took off my shoes.

I finally looked up and Zach looked like he just shit his pants while everyone looked scared too. "What?" I asked and everyone pointed to my left.

I looked over and there Myta was standing. I gulped. "Heyyy Myta!" I said shakily.

"So, momma!" She said exxagerating the word momma and crossing her arms. She stood in the mom position that scares the shit out of every fucking kid. The one were you start think, is she gonna ground me? Am I gonna die? What the fuck woman just tell me!!

Yea that stance.

I put Xavier's carrier down and Emma walked over and grabbed it. She walked upstairs and I saw the way Myta's eyes lit up when she saw him. It kinda made me feel a little better. A small smile formed on my lips but were quickly wiped away by Myta's voice.

"Ashley! Zach! Who's baby is that!?" She asked harshly

Zach walked over and took my hand. I was speechless and I couldn't move.

"I'm waiting." She said.

Zach squeezed my hand and I finally built up the courage to talk.

"Hel-"

"It's mine!" I said a little louder than I should've.

"I told you to be safe! What we're you 2 thinking!?"

"We didn't mean to! Besides...my moms taking him." I mumbled the last part.

"What!?" Zach yelled.

"I can't raise a baby! So my mom's gonna take him and he's gonna become my brother instead!"

"No! You're not doing that! That is my kid!!"

"You didn't want to be in his life anyways! You lied about having rehearsals so you wouldn't have to wake up in the middle of the night!!" I yelled

"Zach! Is that true!?" Myta asked shocked

I looked at him and crossed my arms.

"Yes! It's true! I'm a horrible human being! Sorry I'm not perfect!!" He said and ran downstairs.

"I swear he acts like he's a 15 year old girl!" I said walking downstairs.

I went into our room and found him laying face first into the bed. I walked over and layed on top of him.

"Go away." He mumbled

"Not happening!" I said resting my head on his shoulder and kissing his neck.

He turned around keeping me on top of him and laying on his back.

I layed on his chest and continued kissing his neck. "I love you. You know that right?" I said.

"Yea, and I love you too."

"Good, because I don't want to lose you! And even if Xavier becomes my brother we can still go visit him and such. But yea, since we're going back to Dallas in a week, we'll take him there and give him to my mom."

"Ok,"

Zach lifted my head up with his finger and kissed my lips sweetly. "I may or may not have called you a 15 year old girl!" I laughed.

"Ugh! You're such a bully!" He laughed too.

~~

I kissed him again and sat up before crawling off of him and walking to the door. My hand stopped right before the knob and I looked back.

Zach was staring at the ceiling. I held my hand out and he looked over at me. He got out of bed and took my hand.

We walked out of our room and upstairs. Myta was gone and the boys were sitting on the couch with Emma. Obviously Emma and Daniel were cuddling.

Me and Zach walked over and Zach sat down. I sat on his lap and layed my head on his shoulder.

We all just sat around and watched movies all day. We ordered pizza and continued watching movies until it got here.

I got up and gave the guy money and sat down again. Everyone ate and we hung out.

I was sitting on the couch when I noticed that I hadn't heard Xavier at all today. "Hey, is Xavier sleeping?" I asked Emma. "Last time I checked." She said. I got up and ran into Jacks room. I saw Xavier was laying in his playpen.

I picked him up and he was limp. I checked to if he was breathing he wasn't.

Zachs pov

I was sitting on the couch when I heard Ashley scream. I shot up and sprinted up the stairs with everyone following.

I barged into the room and Ashley was using her four fingers to give Xavier CPR.

"He's not breathing! Help!"

~~

Ashley pov

I shot up and drenched in sweat. I was next to Zach in our room. Oh thank God it was just a dream! I remember laying next to Zach, I probably fell asleep and just had a nightmare. I got out of bed and ran upstairs and into Jack and Daniels room.

I saw Emma and Daniel sleeping. Daniel had Xavier on his chest while he was holding Emma's hand. I put my hand on Xaviers back and it went up and down slowly. I exhaled and walked out of their room.

I walked back downstairs and into me and Zach room. I went into the bathroom and took my clothes off so I was just in my bra and underwear. I walked back out and out my hair into a messy bun.

I layed back down next to Zach. He turned and wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his head into my chest. I kissed his head before slowly drifting off to sleep.