Chapter 37

Ashleys pov

I woke up to Xavier shaking me. "Mom! Ezra's throwing up!" He said

I nodded and got up. I quickly tied my robe around my body and followed Zay downstairs.

I found Ezra sitting against the bathtub. It's been at least a month or two since Zay told me what happened.

Ezra goes to therapy on Friday's and Mondays.

She says she's been doing better but now she's been throwing up.

So the mom I am I pulled Zay down to my level where I was kneeling on the ground and whispered in his ear.

"Go get the pregnancy tests from under my bathroom sink."

He nodded and walked upstairs.

"Mom I think I'm pregnant!" She sobbed bringing her knees to her chest.

"Ezra. Look at me!" I said and she looked up. "Whatever happens. I love you so much! Zay loves you, dad loves you, the twins! We all love you. If you do end up being pregnant you have all of us. We will help you. All of us. Especially me."

She gave me a weak smile before making a face. She bent over the toilet and threw up again.

Zay came back downstairs with the tests and I took them from him.

I gave two to Ezra and me and Zay left the bathroom.

Zay leaned against the wall with tears in his eyes.

"Mom what if she is pregnant?" He asked

"Like I said to her. We will help and support her on what she decides."

"No! Mom she can't kill that baby, if there even is one." He whispered

"If that's the decision she makes then we have to support her." I whispered back

The door opened and Ezra handed me the tests.

"You wanna go get dad?" I asked and she nodded

Zay ran upstairs and a couple seconds later came back down with a shirtless Zach in his basketball shorts.

Zay and Ezra sat on the bar stools and me and Zach leaned on the counter.

We watched as two pink plus signs appeared.

Tears fell from all of our eyes just before Ezra got off the stool and ran to her room.

I started walking towards her room when Zay placed a hand on my shoulder stopping me. "No, let me talk to her." He said and I nodded.

He walked into her room and I turned around.

"If she keeps that baby I already promised her that we would help her. So you need to help me keep that promise." I said

"Always!" He said and pulled me into his chest.

"I love you!" I said warning am I love you back.

He grabbed my chin gently and made me look at him. Our lips connected in a passionate kiss.

We stood in each others arms for a little bit until Zay and Ezra walked out of Ezra's room.

I grabbed Zach's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "So...I've made my decision. I want to have this baby. But! I want to put it up for adoption. I'm in eighth grade and about to have a child who's dad is a rapist asshole I can't let this baby go through that." She said and wiped tears from her eyes.