chapter 22

Zach's pov

I woke up with Ashley in my arms. She looked so peaceful with a small smile on her face. She's probably dreaming.

I finally moved my arms from under her head and walked into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and ran my finger through my hair a couple times. Then I went to the bathroom before washing my hand and walking out.

I changed into a pair of grey joggers and started packing some more things up.

We're finally moving until separate apartments. It'll be Daniel and Corbyn and Jonah and Jack. I'm moving in with Ashley.

I zipped up my suitcase and put it by my other one. I then grabbed a box and started putting my little things in there.

I wrapped some thing in bubble wrap do they wouldn't break and taped up the box. I set the box next to the suitcases and other boxes.

I then put on a black shirt and walked upstairs.

Ashleys pov

I woke up and Zach was gone. Probably upstairs.

I got up and put on a pair of shorts and one of Zach's hoodies. I put my hair into a messy bun and walked upstairs. Zach and Jonah were sitting on the couch.

Zach was drinking some orange juice and Jonah was drinking coffee. As usual.

I walked over and sat down next to Zach and stole his orange juice.

"Heyy that's mine." He whined.

"Mine now!" I said and took a drink of it.

He looked at me and pouted. I leaned down and gave him a kiss on the lips.

I pulled away and he pouted again.

We're waiting for everyone to wake up so we can get to the complex and start moving.

I leaned down to Zach's ear and whispered. "How bout we have some fun in that room for the last time?"

His eyes went wide and he set the juice on the coffee table before picking me up bridal style.

"Don't forget protection kids!" Jonah yelled as we walked down the stairs.

You know what happens next!

-time skip-

Zach collapsed next to me and smiled. We both got back up and put our clothes back on.

We grabbed Zach's suitcases and walked back upstairs.

We all finished packing our stuff into my car and the van. Jack is riding with me and Zach in my car.

Everything else is already at the apartments

We all got in and me, Jack, and Zach started blaring music. We were listening to lil mosey and Lil Uzi Vert, and a bunch of other rap songs.

We finally made it the apartment complex and parked in the parking garage. The van pulled up right next to us and we all got out.

We all started taking stuff inside. I helped Zach with his stuff then helped Jack after I was done with Zach.

We were done bringing stuff up to the apartments when everyone said to hell with it and we all plopped onto Jack and Jonah's couch.

Their couch looked like this

It was me and Zach on the far left

It was me and Zach on the far left. Jonah laying on his side next to us. Jack sitting in front of Jonah. Daniel sitting on the floor leaning on the little corner piece and Corbyn laying on the far right.

We all chilled on the couch binge watching strangers things when everyone fell asleep.