chapter 33

Ashley's pov

I woke up feeling the urge to puke. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I bent over the toilet and emptied every content from my stomach.

After I finished I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet.

I got up and layed back down in bed. "Morning sickness baby?" Zach asked groggily, rolling over and wrapping his arms around me and placing his hand on my stomach.

"Yea." I said and cuddled into him.

I fell back asleep after a second.

-time skip-

I woke up and threw up again.

I washed my hands and decided to take a shower. After my shower I got out and brushed my teeth. I changed into this outfit

I pulled my hair into a messy bun and walked into our bedroom

I pulled my hair into a messy bun and walked into our bedroom. Zach was no longer in our bed so i walked into the kitchen.

Xavier was watching tv on the couch while Zach was making eggs with Ezra sitting on the counter.

I walked over and snaked my arms around Zach's waist. "Good morning baby!" I said and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"Good morning!" He said and turned to kiss me.

I smiled as his lips landed on mine. I pulled away and walked in front of Ezra. "Good morning princess!" I smiled and kissed her head.

"Morning mommy!"

"How bout we let daddy cook and we can go watch Minnie Mouse on the tv!" I said

"Yea!" She laughed and I picked her up.

I took her to the couch and sat her down.

"Zay? Can E have the remote now? You can have it later tonight!" I said

"Yea!" He said and handed me the remote.

I changed the channel and Xavier went to play with his legos in his room.

I walked into the kitchen and kissed Zach's shoulder. I thought I would be funny and squeeze his ass. He jumped a little bit.

"Babe! You know I'm the dominant one!" He said turning around and smirking at me.

"Yea! But, too bad I'm pregnant! That means no sex for 9 months!" I said and smirked

"Nine months!?"

"Don't worry! You only have six left!"