Chapter 40

Xavier's pov

I woke up to tapping on my window.

I sat up and turned around. I jumped when my vision cleared up and I saw Sarah in the egress window.

I unlocked it and opened it.

"What're you doing here?" I asked

"My dad came home and my mom and him started arguing. I had to get out of there." She said taking my hand and climbing inside.

She took her shoes off and tossed them by my door trying not to let them hit the wall.

She then took off her hoodie and joggers to where she was in a t shirt, without a bra, and her underwear.

I scooted over and she layed down next to me. She turned towards the wall and I wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her neck before closing my eyes and going back to sleep.

-time skip-

I woke up to my alarm going off. I looked over and saw Sarah shutting it off.

"C'mon baby! Wake up." I said and kissed her neck a couple times. "I'm gonna give you a hickey if you don't get up!" I said

"Stop." She said sleepily.

"I warned you!" I said and rolled her to face towards me. I connected my lips to her neck and started sucking and nibbling on it.

I sucked harder making sure it leaves a dark mark before moving onto another spot.

I littered her neck with hickeys before assuring myself that it was enough.

I got up and went into my bathroom. I grabbed a glass and filled it to like a shot and went back to my room.

"Sorry baby but wake up!" I said and dumped it on her.

"Zay!" She said sitting up

"You wouldn't wake up!" I laughed as she found a shoe and threw it at me.

"I love you!" I laughed catching another shoe she threw at me.

She rolled her eyes before getting up. She walked into the bathroom and I counted to three on my fingers. "Xavier Dean!" She said walking out of the bathroom. "What the hell!?" She asked. I shrugged and she rolled her eyes.

I quickly changed into some khaki shorts, a maroon vans t shirt and brushed my hair. I brushed my teeth while Sarah brushed her hair.

I finished brushing my teeth and put my contacts in while Sarah brushed her teeth.

I walked back out and put on a pair of pacsun socks and my white vans.

I grabbed my bag and saw Sarah wearing my hoodie and a pair of black shorts.

I walked over and kissed her lips before walking upstairs.

"Is mom gone?" I asked Ezra. She shook her head

"Where is she?"

Ezra pointed upstairs and I nodded. "Text me when she leaves." I said and she nodded.

Mom leaves before us. And well...dad no longer lives with us. Him and mom fought a lot after the whole brain tumor and the punching me in the face thing and now they live separately.

I take the twins to see him on the weekends and I take Ezra to her doctors appointments.

I walked downstairs and saw Sarah sitting on my bed. She had her backpack on now and she braided her hair. She had chapstick on, I tasted it when I kissed her, and some mascara. That's all she wears is what she tells me.