chapter 10

Emma's pov

(The night Ashley punched the wall)

I watched Ashley punch Zach and walk out. He got up and my blood boiled making me mad as hell.

"estás jodido Zach. ¡vete al infierno!" (You fucked up Zach! Go to hell!)

I ran over and tackled him. He covered his face as I repeatedly punched him before someone grabbed me by my waist and pulled me.

"¡No te lo mereces, Zach!(You don't deserve her zach!) She's been through so much! With losing her little brother!"

Flashback

Ashley's pov

I was sitting in the hospital with my brother. He was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer. They said there was no cure so we're waiting.

My brother started shaking. My mom was getting food. I stood up from my chair and held him in my arms. He kept squirming saying he wanted to see the clouds.

A nurse came in. "Get the doctor!!" I yelled.

"I wanna see the clouds! I wanna see the clouds!!" He kept saying.

"Look up, look up and see the clouds Jamie."

I watched as he looked up and his body went limp. The heart monitor went flat.

I sat there holding him no tears escaped. I couldn't cry.

My mom ran in.

"He's with the clouds."

Back to reality

Emma's pov again

"Her dad trying to take her away from her mom, her mom being a drunk she can't take this!! She'll do something bad and I don't want to lose my best friend. If she commits suicide I'm gonna fucking end your life!! I'll fucking kill you!!" I yelled through tears struggling in the persons arms.

"Let me go!" I yelled struggling even more. They started walking and while we were walking I got out if there arms and tackled the girl.

"You fucking bitch!!" I yelled and punched her repeatedly.

"Emma stop!" I heard Daniel yell before someone grabbed me again this time holding my arms close to me. "I'm fine! Im fine! Let me go!"

They let me go and I slammed my fist into the wall before storming out. I just started running.

When I'm mad I go for runs.

-present day-

Ashley's pov

I woke up in Evans bed. What? Oh yea. I sit up and rub my eyes. Evan comes out of the bathroom in only a towel. "Good you're awake, zach's here and Logan almost killed him." I nodded and stood up.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun and walked to the merch closet. I grabbed a logang paulers hoodie and walked back out.

Zach was standing with his hands in his pockets by the door with Logan leaning on the door.

"Let's go up to my apartment." I said.

Zach nodded. I walked over to Logan and gave him a hug. "Thank you." I said. "Anytime," I pulled away. "And if you hurt her again I'll will personally help Emma kill you!" Logan said pointing at Zach.

Zach nodded and we left. We walked to the elevator and went to the next floor. I walked to my apartment and unlocked it. We walked in and as soon as I shut the door my anger boiled up and I kicked Zach in the nuts.

"Ow! I came here to talk not to fight!"

"Who was that girl!?"

"I don't know. She grabbed my hand and said I was taking her to my place. She had a strong ass grip. I'm so sorry Ash!"

I looked at him as tears escaped his eyes. He was sitting on his knees.

I knelt down and wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around neck. I buried my face into the crook of his neck and let all my tears go.

"I love you Ash! I would never hurt you! Not in a million years." He said softly.

"I love you too Zach,"

We stayed there like that. Just enjoying each other warmth when there was a knock at the door. "Ignore it," I said.

"We know you're in there dudes!" It was Jack.

I started to stand up when Zach grabbed me and pulled me down before connecting our lips.

I pulled away and walked to the door. The guys came in and saw Zach before sitting on the couch. "Hello to you too!" I said. They all waved.

-that evening-

We were all laying in my living room. I was stretched out and laying my head on zach's lap on my stomach with a blanket. And Jack was laying with his head on my legs he also had a blanket. Corbyn was laying on the other side of the couch and Jonah and Daniel were laying on the floor. Both had blankets.

My got heavy as I let darkness fall over me.