Chapter 32

Ashley's pov

I woke up with a disgusting feeling in my stomach. I sat up and felt the urge to puke. I ran to the bathroom and bent over the toilet. Everything I ate from yesterday was drained into the toilet.

I finished and wiped my mouth. I then flushed the toilet and stood up.

I hope to god I'm not pregnant. Ezra just turned 2 like two days ago I can't have another yet I'm only 23 and so is Zach. We already have our two beautiful baby's and I don't wanna have more for at least another year.

Just in case, I'm gonna take a test.

I went under the sink and found my box of tests I keep just in case.

I took one out and did my stuff. After I was done, I set it on the counter and went to get a drink. I grabbed a bottle of water and opened it. I took a drink and walked back to my room.

Zach was still peacefully sleeping but was now taking up my side of the bed. It was kinda early but he'll be going to rehearsals soon.

I checked the time and it has been at least three minutes.

I took a deep breath and walked to the bathroom. I picked the test up and took a deep breath. I finally found the courage and looked at it.

The word pregnant written on the test made me smile and tears well in my eyes.

"Babe? What're you doing? Come back to bed." Zach said groggily from our bed.

"Babe! You're not gonna believe this!" I said and ran over and jumped on him. I placed my legs on either side of his torso and smiled before putting the test behind my back.

"Baby? Do you want more kids? Give me your honest opinion!" I smiled

His eyes went wide. "Yes! Of course!" He smiled and sat up.

I brought the test from my behind my back and showed Zach. "Oh my god!! I can't believe it!" He smiled and hugged me. "Oh my gosh!! We're gonna have another little you or me running around!" He smiled with tears in his eyes.

"I love you so much!" I smiled and kissed his lips.

"I love you too!" He said before kissing me again.

I smiled into the kiss.

I pulled away and looked at Zach who took the test from me and was looking at it.

"Mommy, daddy?" I heard from behind us

I turned around and saw Xavier standing there holding Ezra's hand. "Ezra pooped!" He said plugging his nose

I laughed and got up. I picked Ezra up and took her to the changing table.

I quickly changed her diaper before picking her up and taking into the living room. I set her down with her toys and let her play. Xavier day down on the couch with Zach and read a book.

I walked over to the kitchen and made some cereal for all of us.

I put it on the table and everyone walked up and sat down. I put Ezra in her high chair and gave her some dry cereal and sat down to eat mine.

"How are we gonna tell the kids?" Zach whispered to me.

"How bout we tell them tonight. We'll go see a movie after Xavier's school, then go out to eat, and then we get ice cream at our favorite place down the street and tell them while they eat it!" I said

Zach nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Zay if you're finished go get ready for school please." I said and he nodded before getting down from his chair and walking to his room.