Chapter 38

Xavier's pov

I woke up with Sarah in my arms. I grabbed my phone from off her nightstand and checked the time. It's was 9:32.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Sarah turned around and kept sleeping. I slowly got out of the bed and threw on the hoodie I was wearing yesterday that Sarah gave me.

I grabbed my phone and put it in the pocket of my shorts.

I leaned down and kissed Sarah's head before smoothing her hair away from her face.

I quickly wrote her a note on one of her sticky notes saying that I went home and that I love her.

I then slowly opened her window and climbed out. I checked my phone as I walked down the street to see that my mom texted me.

Momma bear🐻- get home please! Your dad is not happy and I want you to take Ezra to the doctor for her prenatal check up.

I quickly texted back an ok and started running home. The air blowing my hair back felt like a rush of relief.

As I reached the house there was shouting and yelling coming from inside.

As I walked in Ezra was sitting on the couch with the twins.

"Go downstairs." I said and Ezra took them downstairs. "Bathroom. Lock the door!" I said and she nodded

Once I heard the bathroom door close downstairs I walked upstairs.

"Why are you mad at him right now!?"

"Because he's dating Jack's daughter!!"

"That doesn't make a difference! If she makes him happy then let him be happy!!"

"We said they couldn't talk! They both agreed that they couldn't see each other or talk to each other!!"

"They're 17 Zach! They're juniors in high school! Let them be together!" My mom yelled

I walked in and slammed the door.

"Get the hell out Zay!" My dad said

"No! Ezra and the twins are scared shitless because you wanna be a prissy bitch! You can't control who I can and cannot date!"

"You both agreed not to talk anymore!! And what do you do!? You go and start dating her!!"

"Zach-"

"No! Shut up! Xavier Dean Herron! I never thought of you as the one to lie to your parents!"

"Zach-"

"I said shut up! I want you out of this fucking house right now!"

"ZACH!!"

"What!?"

"Get out!! If you want to yell and scream at my son than get the fuck out!! You're scaring our daughter! Who is pregnant! And our twins!! Who are 11! If you want to be a fucking asshole than get the fuck out!!" My mom yelled

"Fine!" My dad said before grabbing a bag and throwing all his stuff inside.

He walked towards the door where I was standing and he opened the door. But right as he was going to leave he socked me in the face.

My mom gasped loudly as I fell to the floor. I cupped my eye with my hand and felt something trickle down my cheek.

Everything started to spin and my vision started to bout. "Mom!" I groaned as I started rolling in pain.

"Mom!!" I groaned as she grabbed me. "Look at me!" she said.

I can't! Somethings wrong!

I couldn't think anymore because I blacked out.