Chapter 42

Xavier's pov

It's been a few months and Ezra's due date is getting really close. The doctor said that baby could come any day now.

I was sitting on the couch texting Sarah when I heard someone yell. "Ahh!" I heard again

I got up and sprinted downstairs. I ran into Ezra's room and found her sitting up holding her stomach.

"Ow Zay! It hurts!" She said

She then relaxed a little bit while I ran over. I grabbed her hand and helped her stand up. She held onto me while I grabbed her bag. We walked up the stairs and over to the couch.

She sat down while I ran to get my keys.

I put my phone in my pocket and put my keys in the other pocket.

I heard Ezra groan and I checked my phone. 13 minutes apart.

I put my phone back into my pocket and walked over to Ezra. "Twins! Get yourselves ready to go and hurry!!" I yelled upstairs

They came downstairs and noticed Ezra before sprinting to get their shoes on.

I threw my Birkenstock's on and helped Ezra up. Asher helped me while angel put the bag in the trunk.

"Moms at the hospital right?" I asked

"Yes! Ugh! She's taking the late shift tonight!" Ezra said

"Contraction! Asher! Time her contractions! Right now they're 13 minutes apart!" I said and Asher nodded

I started the car and sped out of the driveway. While I was driving my phone started ringing.

"Princess answer it!" I said handing it to Angel.

"Zay it's Sarah!" She said

"Put it on speaker!"

Sarah💋🥰- Babe!? What's going on??

Me- can You come to the hospital? Bring your mom! My moms in a surgery and Ezra needs someone who's been through this to help.

Sarah💋🥰- of course! We'll see you soon!

She said before hanging up.

"Twins! Page mom!" I said

They nodded and Asher started calling her phone.

-time skip-

I was sitting on the chair next to Ezra's bed holding her hand.

"Zay! I'm scared!"

"I know Ez! It's ok. Just wait. You'll be holding your baby boy in no time!" I said smiling

She smiled back but then a contraction came so she squeezed my hand and squinted her eyes closed.

-another time skip-

Ezra's barely 2 cm dilated so we're waiting.

Sarah was cuddled up on my lap in the chair I was sitting on. Asher was sitting in the couch with Jasmine while Jasmine had her head on his lap and she was sleeping.

Sarah was sleeping peacefully with her head cuddled into my neck. Grace was sitting in the big chair and Angel was somehow sleeping in one of the hospital chairs.

It was around maybe 11:30 now and Ezra was trying to sleep.

Her contractions spread out to 30 minutes apart but since she's so young they want to keep her here.

I finally found a comfortable place for my head and dozed off.

-hours later-

I woke up to doctors and nurses coming in.

I looked over and Ezra was awake and in pain.

Sarah woke up and stood up.

The doctor checked, you know, down there and when the doctor came back up she smiled. "Congrats ma'am. You're ten cm!" She said

"What!?" Ezra asked

"We need to get the epidural in now if you're doing it." She said and Ezra nodded.

They started getting everything ready and Ezra sat up. She gave me a look of fear and I grabbed her hand. "Ok Ezra. I need you to be very still! Don't move!" The doctor said

"Grace call my mom!" I said and held Ezra's hand letting her squeeze it as hard as she could to forget about the needle.

After the epidural Ezra layed down and put her legs up.

Everything went so fast. Ezra squeezed my hand as she pushed as hard as she could.

"Ok Ezra! I need you to push as hard as you can!" The nurse said

"Mmmm! Zay I can't do this! It hurts!" Ezra said after the ten seconds of pushing.

"No Ezra! You're not giving up now. That boy is going to be one of the most spoiled rotten little guy and you are going to be the most amazing mom ever. He will never be like his father you hear me? So you are going to push as hard as you can so that you can meet your baby boy! Got it!?" I said

She nodded and the nurse told her to push. "Grace did you call my mom?" I asked

"Yea Zay I've called her numerous times she might either be sleeping or in surgery."

"She's in surgery. She's doing a appendectomy today in five minutes! Uggh! She's scrubbing right now most likely."

"Someone page dr. Herron!" One of the doctors said.

One nodded and started paging her.

Ashleys pov

"Alright guys! Let's get this going. This girl needs her appendix out now. Blake? How do we start?"

A pager interrupted him from saying anything. "Dr. Herron. It's yours."

"What is it?"

"It says Ezra is at ten centimeters and has been pushing for five minutes."

"Oh god! I have to go! Someone page another general surgeon!" I said taking off my gown and gloves before ripping off my mask and sprinting towards the stairs.

I ran upstairs and saw the room that the nurse told me before i left and ran in. Ezra was sitting there holding the baby in her arms and smiling. I walked over and sat down next to her as tears filled my eyes.

"I did it mom." She said smiling down at the beautiful little boy in her arms.

"I know baby. I know!" I said smiling. I placed my hand on her cheek and smiled. "Can i hold him?" I asked making her smile and nod.

I took the baby and held him in my arms. Ezra layed down and fell asleep. I sat down in a chair and held the baby close to me.

"Mom does she have a name yet?" Zay asked

"She wanted to name him Noah because thats the name of her best friend-"

"That died in the car accident." He said and I nodded.

Xaviers pov

The doctors came in and took Noah to do some tests and mom had to go back to work.

I sat down on the couch with Sarah and she put her legs onto my lap. I rubbed her legs and layed my head back. I then layed down on top of Sarah and put my head on her stomach. She put her hand on my head and ran her fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep.

Noah Xavier Herron
Born- March 21st
7lbs 8oz
Green eyes and a button nose and