Chapter 11

Ashley's pov

I woke up at Zach's place. I was only wearing a hoodie so I decided to just walk out. I walked upstairs and saw that no one was home. I walked to the kitchen and found a sticky note on the fridge.

good morning baby! me and the guys had rehearsals and such, we'll be back in a couple of hours. Love you! : )

-Zach <3

I walked back downstairs and went into my room. I quickly changed into a pair of black high waisted jeans and a wdw cropped hoodie. I slid my phone into my back pocket before walking upstairs.  Grabbed a water bottle and grabbed my glasses off the counter and put them on.

I walked upstairs while taking a drink of my water. I walked into Jack and Daniels room. Emma was sprawled out on Daniels bed looking at her phone.

I knocked on the door frame. She looked up at me and I realized she was crying.

"Wanna talk?" I asked

She nodded and sat up, wiping away her tears and sniffling.

I sat down next to her on the bed and she layed her head on my shoulder.

"I cheated on Austin!" She sobbed

"I thought you two broke up?"

"No, I don't know what came over me. Daniel just made me feel special and different then when I'm with Austin." She said sniffling.

"Why don't you just talk to Austin?"

"Because if I tell him I cheated he'll hate me."

"Why don't you tell him that you lost the spark."

"But if I break up with him then date Daniel right away then people will think I'm a slut!"

"Why do you care what people think!? They're just stupid idiots who are jealous because you would have Daniel fucking seavey and they wouldn't!"

"You're right."

"I'm always right, also if you want you can move into my apartment with me. I have 2 extra rooms."

"Sure, also I'm gonna call Austin."

"Ok, I'll be here if you want, or I'll give you some space."

"Can you stay?"

I nodded and she got her phone out. He answered on the second ring.

Austin- hey babe! I missed you

Emma- yea, we need to talk

Austin- what is it?

Emma- I think we lost our spark

Austin- what do you mean?

Emma- I don't think we're gonna work out

Austin- oh, can we still be friends?

Emma- of course!

Austin- ok, I just wanna say that I love you and I always will

Emma- same!

Austin- ok bye

Emma- bye

Then he hung up. She turned to me and smiled. I hugged her and left.

I went back downstairs and grabbed my keys. I walked out and into my car. I drove to my apartment and parked in the parking garage.

I got out and walked up to my apartment. I walked in and locked the door. I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror.

I lifted up my shirt and looked at my stomach. How am I gonna tell zach I'm 3 months pregnant?