chapter 4

Ashley's pov
(A week later)

I woke up alone in zach's bed. He's probably downstairs already. I got up and put on a pair of shorts. I put my glasses on and walked downstairs.

He was sitting at the table on his phone drinking orange juice. I smiled and walked up to him and sat next to him. He pushed his plate towards me which had a half eaten waffle, some eggs, and some bacon that he didn't eat.

I smiled at him and started eating it. He smiled back. "So, my parents and my siblings are at the mall shopping for Reese and Ryan. So they'll be gone all day. We'll have the whole house to ourselves!" He said smirking and ending with a wink.

I chuckled and took a bite of the waffle and winked at him.

-time skip-

I was washing my dish while zach go in the shower. I realized i was wrong when Zach came over and shut the water off. He then turned me around and smashed his lips on mine.

He then picked me up bridal style and carried me to his bathroom. I laughed as he placed me in the water with my clothes on still. "Zach!" I said and pulled him in. He splashed the water at me and I splashed him. He then kissed me before pulling my shirt off. Shit! I wasn't wearing a bra.

He smirked and pulled his shirt off. I then untied his joggers and he took them off putting next to my shirt.

He carried me to the bed where it all excelled.from then

~~

We layed down under the covers and I cuddled into his chest. "I'm going back to la next week." He said. I sat up

"What!?"

"I wanted to tell you yesterday but you were sad, and then you kissed me, and now I don't know what to do!"

"What am I gonna do without you!? I just got you and now you're leaving,"

"Come with me! You can live with me and my band mates!"

"What about my mom?"

"Let's call her! Since you can't go back let's just call her!"

"Ok,"

We got up and I put my bra on and zach's camo t shirt and my booty shorts while zach put his boxers on and another pair of joggers and then he put his hoodie on.

I sat on his lap and he clicked on face time on his computer and I put her number in. She answered.

Mom- hello?

Me- mom, we need to talk to you

Mom- what's up? Are you sitting in his lap??

Me- yes, that's not the point though.

Mom- what's up then?

Me- can I move to la to be with Zach? It'll keep me from the social workers

Mom- Ok! As long as you're safe! Come over right now because the social worker has been staying here! I'll have your stuff in the shed Ok? I've had it packed for days.

We talked for like 2 seconds before she just hung up out of nowhere.

I got up and threw on zach's hoodie and grabbed my glasses and keys. "Lets go!" I said while pulling on my checkered vans. Zach put his on and came in from of me. He turned around and I jumped on his back.

He walked down the stairs and we went to my car. "Wait, we can't drive they'll see the car!" I said. "Ok!" He said and started walking down the street.

I only live a few blocks away so it's alright.

Once we got there I went to the side of the house and opened the shed. Sitting there was 4 suitcases. I grabbed 2 and Zach grabbed 2. We walked all the way back to zach's house.

Once we got there we noticed that Myta and Josh were back. We walked inside with my stuff and Myta walked up to us disappointed.

She told us to come with her and we followed her up to zach's room. She pointed to the trash can where the used condom was. Me and Zach gave eachother worried looks.

"Was this from you two?" She asked calmly.

"Yes, we're sorry." Zach said

"I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. And I'm proud that you used protection. Also, wash the damn sheets Zach!" She said making us chuckle a bit.

"Mom, ashley's coming back to la with me." Zach said.

"Ok, don't forget protection ok?" She said and we nodded. She left and I gave Zach a quick kiss. I layed down and Zach layed next to me. I cuddled into his chest and fell asleep listening to his steady heart beat.