chapter 13

(few months later)

I'm about 8 months now and my stomach is big. I found out the gender and I'm having a little boy. I figured out a name, Xavier Dean Herron-Johnson. I still haven't told Zach though. I know I'm a horrible person, but I just can't find the guts to tell him.

like if it was on cue, there was a knock on the door. I wobbled over to the door and looked through the peep hole. My heart stopped when I saw Zach and everyone else waiting for me to open it.

I got my phone out and called Jack.

Jack- what's up?

Me- what're you guys doing here!?

Jack- I'm sorry he made us take him to see you.

Me- damnit Jack!

I hung up and yelled its unlocked before running to my room and to the bathroom.

I heard them come in and Emma come into my room. she quickly walked into the bathroom before quickly locking the door. "I'm so sorry Ash! we didn't want to bring him, he made us!"

"I know Jack told me."

"Is now a good time to tell him?" I asked. I wanna get it off my chest.

She nodded and we walked out of the bathroom. I took a deep breath before walking to the living room. all the boys were sitting on the couch. Zach was on the left side of the couch, Corbyn was on the right and Jack was in the middle. Daniel was sitting on the floor and Jonah was sitting on the chair. They were all on their phones.

I took another deep breath and walked in front of everyone. Zach looked up from his phone and his mouth dropped open. "What!? Is it mine!?"

"Of course its yours! I already got the DNA test and you're the dad."

"How far along are you?"

"7 months. It's a boy. Xavier Dean Herron."

"I'm gonna have a son?" He sounded really shocked.

"Yes Zach. You're gonna have a son."

He jumped up from the couch and smashed his lips on mine. Everything disappeared and we were in our own little world.

I was pulled out of my trance when Jack cleared his throat. I pulled away and sat down next to everyone.

-time skip-

I got up off the couch and kinda wobbled to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and walked back to the living room. "Can we go get ice cream?" I asked. "Are you sure you wanna go out with your stomach?" Corbyn asked.

I quick;y got up and pulled on Daniel's orange hoodie and pulled my hair into a messy bun. "It's 10 at night i think we'll be fine." I said and grabbed my keys. "You losers coming?" I said walking to the door and pulling my shoes on. Everyone got up and pulled their shoes on.

We got to the ice cream shop and walked in.

"Hey Emma, Hey Ash, hows Xavier doing?" The guy at the counter said. "Hey Charlie, he's moving a lot, I think he's ready to come out." I said and Emma smiled and waved. She was holding Daniels hand and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Thats good! Lemme guess...chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup, the Hersheys kind, and strawberries?"

"Took the words right outta my mouth!" I said laughing.

"Charlie has been my friend for a year now, he let's me sit behind the counter so no one sees me. Otherwise it's a hell hole, especially now that I'm pregnant." I said.

Charlie handed me my ice cream and I took a bite while making my way to my chair behind the bar. The guys and Emma all ordered some ice cream and sat at the table near the bar.

Charlie walked over and closed the curtains. We all talked while eating our ice cream.

-time skip-

We made it back to the apartment and I sat down. I was so tired from walking around with this big ass belly. "Babe, can you get me some water?" I asked Zach who was in the kitchen raiding my pantry.

He walked back over to me and handed me a glass of water. I took a drink and set it on the coffee table.

After about 5 or so minutes I finished my water and i needed to fill it up again. "Baby, help me up please?" I asked.

Zach came over and grabbed my hand pulling me up. Pain shot through my stomach. "Ahh!" I said grabbing my stomach.

"What happened? Are you ok?"

"I think I just had a contraction!" I said

"Emma, grab my suitcase from my room." I said and Zach and Jack helped me out of the apartment.

We all made it out to the car and I had another contraction. "Ahhh, fuck!" I said stopping before even getting in the car.

-time skip-

We were at the hospital and my water hasn't broke yet. "Ok Ashley, we're gonna have to break your water, ok?" The nurse said.

I nodded and they went through everything. "Ok, 3, 2, 1." She said before breaking my water.

"Ugh! Get him out!!" I said through a contraction.

"Ok, let me take a look." The nurse said. I squeezed zach's hand as he sat on a chair next to me. "You've got this babe! You can do it!" He said an dkissed my head.

"Alright you're about 8 centimeters dilated. You might feel the urge to push, but don't you might hurt the baby." The nurse said.

-2 hours later-

I pushed as hard as I could. After what felt like forever the pain went away and I heard a loud cry.

They wrapped him in a blanket and handed him to me. I held him close as tears flood from my eyes.

They took him to run a few tests and Zach layed down next to me. I cuddled into his chest and fell asleep. Wow! I can't believe I'm a mom!