Chapter 31

Ashley's pov

I woke up to Zach's alarm. He shut it off and I groaned. "I don't wanna!" I whined and shoved my face into the pillow.

"C'mon baby! We get to see the kids again! We've missed them so much!" Zach said before kissing my bare shoulder.

Feeling his lips on my skin sent shivers down my spine. The memories of the past week flood through my head and I smile.

I sit up and look at Zach. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "You made me feel like I was 16 again this past week!" I smiled

He leaned in and kissed my lips. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away. I got up and watched Zach stare at my naked body. I winked at him and he rolled over shoving his face into the pillow.

I quickly got dressed into this

I quickly braided my hair and finished packing up the rest of our things while Zach got dressed

I then put some gum in my mouth before putting it in my pocket. My toothbrush was already packed so gum is all I have.

I grabbed our suitcase and my backpack.

Zach came out and put his shoes on before grabbing his backpack and taking our suitcase from me.

We left the hotel and I checked out while Zach called an Uber.

After I checked out we waited for a couple minutes til our Uber got here.

We got in and rode to the airport.

Once we got there we took a few pictures with the limelight's that happen to be there, then went through security.

We waited for our flight to board when a little girl came up. "Can I get a picture with you?" She asked looking at me.

"Me?" I asked

She nodded, "Sure!" I said.

I bent down to her level and put my around her. Zach took the picture and she squealed when she saw it. I smiled and hugged her before she ran off.

Zach smiled at me as I sat down next to him. I placed my hand on top of his and gave him a kiss on the lips. He smiled into the kiss, I smiled too.

Our flight was finally called and we boarded the plane. I sat down next to Zach and rested my head on his shoulder. I felt him place his head on top of mine and I smiled. An older woman sat next to us.

"Are you two together?" She asked

"Yea. We just got married a few months ago! I'm Ashley and this is Zach." I smiled

"I'm Elizabeth. Got any kids?"

"Two!" Zach answered

"Any pictures?" She asked.