Thirty One

A/N: imma finish this right now coz of the 'pics' ive been seeing lately... i cant with the pr shit they're doing so... have fun reading :))

——

Lauren's PoV

April 5th 2013.

Friday 12:35pm

Miami, Florida.

I smile when Camila giggles against my mouth, barely able to return the kiss I planted on her lips out of nowhere once I successfully snuck up on her where she was waiting for me outside by the football field bleachers.

Her arms wrap around my neck and I use the opportunity of her holding onto me to grip my arms around her waist and lift her up, throwing her over my shoulder.

"Lauren!" she squeals with another giggle and it makes my heart flutter. "What are you doing?!" I playfully slap her ass before lifting her higher.

I walk around the bleachers so now we are under it, reluctantly dropping her down to her feet. "Just making sure we have some privacy." I grin before pressing my lips back against hers before she can properly regain her balance.

"Mmm." She moans into my opening mouth, her finger sliding through my hair as I deepen the kiss. I slide my hand down her back to land on her ass, squeezing it gently before pulling her even closer against me.

I pull away breathlessly, my lips trailing from her lips to her neck as I kiss, suck and nibble on her skin. "You're wearing a skirt." I point out.

"Mhm." She breathlessly moans, her fingers gripping me tightly. I slide my hand down her side before moving into the inside of her thigh. Her grip around me tightens as my hand travels and higher and higher. "Stop," she pulls back with a smile, one of her hands gripping my wrist tightly. "Someone might see." She looks briefly over my shoulder towards the three guy's running track across the field but I know that the bleachers are blocking anyone's view of us.

"There's no one close enough to see us." I kiss her quickly and pull back, "and I'm still trying to teach you how to be quiet," I press another kiss to the corner of her mouth, "and discreet."

"I can be both things." Her hand on my wrist is still tight, holding my own hand in place and unable to go any higher.

"Then prove it." I smirk naughtily, knowing that Camila cannot resist a challenge, especially when it's coming from me.

"Fine." She raises her eyebrow and removes her hand from my wrist but before I get a chance to react she takes control and presses both of her hands on my shoulders, lowering me down onto the grass underneath the tall bleachers.

I comply without argument and grin when she climbs on top of me so she is straddling me. I raise my eyebrow at her curiously, almost like I am daring her to continue and just liked I hoped she reacts to my dare.

Her lips crashes against mine roughly, her mouth opening as she kisses me feverishly. One of her hands slides underneath my t-shirt and she strokes my abs slowly, a complete contrast to our kiss. Her other hand is gripping my hair, her nails against my scalp and I moan against her, my hands sliding up her thighs surrounding me.

"God Camila," I moan, my eyes clenching shut as she grinds against me, the bulge in my jeans getting tighter and tighter as she moves her weight against me.

"Ah ah," she shakes her head with a smirk, her hand sliding from around the back of my head so she can press her finger against my swollen lips. "No talking, remember? Practice what you preach, Jauregui." She kisses me again and I slide my hand up the back of her top, my fingers dancing on her skin. She giggles against my lips and pulls away a centimeter. "You're vibrating." She smirks and I look at her startled for a moment, breathless and confused and it takes me a moment to regain my composure before I realize that my phone is ringing.