"Gehanna"

A SWATSDS fanfiction,
written by AzleenKim

---

It was already the time past midnight and the cloudless sky is illuminated by the crimson moonlight. Malalim na ang gabi ngunit nasa labas pa rin si Snow White at naglalakad sa madilim na daan ng gubat. Her steps were quiet enough as she strides with vigilant eyes, shifting her gaze in every direction. A long whip in her hands.

Kalahating oras na siyang nasa labas at halos malibot na niya ang sangkapat ng kagubatang kasing lawak yata ng mundo. Her medieval black maid dress is already bathing in mud and dust while some seams are torn out.

Seconds later she heard a rustling noise near her. Agad na humigpit ang pagkakahawak niya sa latigo na tanging pinagkukunan niya ng proteksyon. Snow White turned to the bushes behind her and then small creatures emerged quickly as they attacked her synchronizely.

'Dwarves!'

She cursed to herself before lashing the whip to the red-eyed creatures. Hindi aabot ang mga ito sa kaniyang tuhod ngunit maliksi ang kanilang galaw habang walang habas na inaatake gamit ang matutulis na kuko si Snow na panay ang paglatigo sa mga ito. Nangangalay na ang kaniyang braso ngunit hindi siya tumigil sa pag-atake dahil kung hindi ay siya ang magdudusa sa kamay ng mga maliliit na nilalang.

"Arggh!" Snow White glared at the dwarf who scratched her free arm. Tumalon siya paatras at bumwelo. She made a one last hard blow on the remaining dwarves, the sound of each blow of her whip echoed in the thin air.

One by one, the dwarves lied down lifeless on the soiled floor until nothing was left. Snow killed seven of them. Their dead bodies gleamed with a golden light until they disperse into dust.

Humihingal at tagaktak ng pawis si Snow White unti-unting nanghihina ang kaniyang katawan. Ngunit hindi niya ito ginawang dahilan para tumigil sa paglalakbay sa madilim na gubat. In this world where demons and mythical creatures exist, resting around a corner is not a way to regain energy from a death defying battle, it is a death wish. Red-eyed creatures are freely roaming around the forest and there's no doubt that they will attack and ravish anyone they see.

Kaya kahit halos bumagsak na ang katawan ni Snow ay pinilit niyang tumayo at humakbang habang nanatiling alerto sa kaniyang paligid. Her every step was careful not to make a single noise from the dry leaves scattered on the land. Her eyes were half close. Her grip on the whip loosened. She can feel her knees getting weak but she continued walking.

Nang ihakbang niya ang kaliwang paa ay nakarinig siya ng isang mahinang pitik kasabay ng pagdaos-dos ng malaking hawla mula sa itaas. The impact made a loud rumble that almost shake the ground. Nanghihinang napaupo si Snow White. She's trapped!

Mula sa anino ng naglalakihang puno na nakapaligid sa hawla ay lumabas ang pitong lalaki. Their eyes were piercing red as they casually walked towards the steel cage. They were smirking at her, showing their victory into something.

'The seven deadly sins. I didn't expect to meet them sooner.'

Snow White tried to get a hold on her whip. These demons that ruled the underworld apart from Hades are completely dangerous. She can't let her guard down.

"Well, well, well, what do we got here?" nanunudyong pahayag ni Envy.

"A strong-looking servant. What a surprise!" Si Greed na ang sumagot sa tanong ng kambal.

The prince of temptation moved an inch to her direction and squat into her eye level. "You must be very tired, babe. I can do something for that. I'll replace it with ultimate pleasure. What do you think?" Lust slid his hand in the cage and tried to reach for her cheeks but she immediately turn away with disgust.