Bonus Chapter: Training with B-Shots

Start from the beginning

"If you want to get a better image of what kind of flower you're creating, try to imagine it and concentrate your powers to get the better picture afterwards." Alba added to his instructions as I was looking at him with a concerned look on my face. "I know you can do it, Angel." He says in a calm tone.

"Okay then... I believe in your advice, Alba..." I say and closed my eyes, in order to concentrate on my magical energy to flow through my veins to create the image of the kind of flower I need the streams of flames to be.

.:3rd P.O.V:.

Riki and the others were watching from behind Alba and Kohana's backs. Their hopes were getting a little too high when they watch the streams of flames in the air, forming the shape of the kind of flower that Kohana needs to shape. "Do you think she's going to do it?" Sumi asked.

"I mean, this is the basic things that she does with her powers, after all..." She says in concern while holding both of her hands, clamped together. Riki placed his hand on her shoulder and says "Don't worry, Sumi. I believe in Kohana-- actually, we all do," and smiled calmly at her.

"Yes. As the Angel of Fire, Kohana has the will and determination to get this kind of basic training right and perfect." Dracyan stated, watching Kohana do her thing.

"Believe in yourself... Form the shape of the kind of flower I imagine it would be..." Many thoughts were going through Kohana's mind as she concentrated and focused on her magical energy to be able to form the simple shape of the kind of flower that she needed to see for her and for Alba, as well.

As the streams of flames were going everywhere in the air, slowly forming the flower shape, Alba was watching Kohana's every move and gesture on how she does it while glancing a few times at the streams of flames as she did. "Seems to me that Kohana is slightly improving..." Alba states.

"Indeed, she is. I would expect greater expectations for her as the 9th Generation of the Angel Goddesses. She needs to find the other 3 Angel Goddesses." Lightning Diles stated, Alba nodded in respond. All of a sudden, gasps of surprise and awe were heard. Alba jolted his head up and glanced at the streams of flames in the air, and his eyes widened in surprise. "I guess she does know about the basics of her powers..." Alba muttered to himself.

Kohana slowly opened her eyes and look up to see what she has created and, without any surprise expression shown on her face, she has done the basics. She created the shape of a rose, in the air before her very own eyes. The others were also surprised, obviously, and Kohana had an exciting and happy look on her face. "Would you look at that... I do know the basics of my own powers, after all..." She mumbled to her in a confident tone and looked at Alba, nodding his head.

"Well done, Angel of Fire. You remembered on how to perform the basic things with your powers." Alba approaches Kohana and she lets her arms down to the side, smiling at Alba. Samuru was slowly clapping as he approached Kohana, but suddenly her body grew a bit limb and almost dropped to the ground, but Samuru caught her in time before she hits the ground.

"Kohana, are you okay?" Samuru asks. She looked at him with her dull eyes, but then they were saturated back to its bright purple color again and her pupils changed shape to diamonds.

"Your pupils... They've changed shape already, even if you're not in your other form." Samuru says, surprised. Kohana pulled away from him and took out his phone. She looked into the reflection of the phone's screen, seeing the diamond-shaped pupils within her eyes. "Oh yeah... I guess it just appeared like that, all of a sudden, but thanks for letting me know, Samuru-kun." Kohana said.

"You're welcome." Samuru said in reply, putting his phone away. The others approached the two of them and congratulated Kohana for putting her basic training a success, but it was just a little congratulations for Kohana and she casually smiled in reply. She then ran back to Alba and took her B-Daman out. "What do you want us to do next, Alba?" Kohana asks.

The New B-ShotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara