EPILOGUE - Family Homes And Reuniting Mates.

hope P.O.V

the mother I thought abandoned me, was the one who saved me from an abusive father.

the father I thought was a tyrant, was the loyal father trying to protect. NOT

the ever so fearless brother damon, was always the most scared but the bravest of all.

the bleeding heart brother Stefan, was always my shoulder to cry on.

since mum bound us together as a family once more I feel complete. I have found that I have a brother that I never thought i'd have.... two actually. in my life I never thought I would get a second chance at a family.   I thought once I was swallowed by the malivore pit but I did and now the world s my oyster. my family and I have lived free and in peace. and we will for all time.

the end

Sike

my father has finally broken my mother, she refuse's to leave the house she has visitors at all times of the night. she gets overly cuddly with us.....when she goes to bed she, cry's herself to sleep, she is an absolute mess. it times like these I don't know what to make her feel better but in truth I don't know.

my brothers and I went out In town mostly because I didn't want to upset her anymore than she was already upset enough. and I don't want to cause her anymore pain.

I say, "how do we help mum?"

Stefan replys, "there is nothing we can do its her that needs to decide what is best for her."

damon replys, "am I the only one that is concerned by how we all left mum in the house in such a state?"

with that we all rushed off.

klaus P.O.V

I have been sulking since belle cut ties with me. it was entirely my fault. lately I have locked myself in my room and haven't come out. two months since the last time I ate, the last time I ate I drank Cammie dry because of what she caused and I can feel myself slowly dedicating.

'BEEP'

I got a text.

belle: meet the kids and I at our home

I was down stairs in five seconds flat. I was at their home in like three minutes. when I entered the house there was not a sound, not a pin, breath or heartbeat. I walked up to what looked like belles room and found five letters.

klaus,

we have been off and on for the better part of two thousand years. and now I cant handle it both emotionally and mentally. physically, i'm a mess I can't function. so before I become a danger to the children I have taken myself out of the equation totally.

I have taken my life and buried myself where I always should have been. in the family mausoleum were my body should have layed for all these centuries instead of walking the earth this is my decision I don't care if you support it or not you just need t respect it.

my last wish is for you an the kids to make peace with this decision and be the family you were always suppose to be.

love, even beyond death,

belle

teas streamed down my eyes. just as I finished reading the letter the kids walked in. I turned to face them handing them their letters.

I say, "their from your mother" I needed to choose my next words carefully, "she has passed on"

Stefan pov

Stefan,

my son..... in the many years a part I often thought of you and your brother. I missed you greatly but I couldn't pull you away from your happiness. when I left you the first time it was like my world was ending. first I had lost your father, then you seemed happier without me.

I'm sorry that i'm doing this to you again. I have wondered this earth for one thousand years and even I have to die sometime.my one regret is leaving you kids again. and so soon after were reunited. you have always been my little man and you always will be. you can always talk to me (use your magic). please forgive your father and become a family, don't hate him just because of me.

love eternally,

mom.

damon and hope all game me the same look, we ran to dad and hugged him, knowing now more than ever we needed him.

the end