(real chap) CHAPTER 10

BELLA P.O.V
After flying away from jasper I couldn't keep my thoughts off what I had learned. The book. My thoughts swirled around it.

The book from my vision, was part of the tribal collection of books that was situated in the blacks house. the question is how am I going to get it?

I ripped a piece of paper from a book and sat here planning.  I sit here writing in the ancient language of my ancestors, a detailed plan how to take back that book.

(A\N: its just going to be written in English at least here.)

the 28th of april- council meeting. & everyone out of house. - break in through window

that give me three days of preparation. three days to learn to shift into bird form. three days to learn to fly properly. I picked up my phone and checked the time 7:45am... shit

im late for school. forks high is a 25min drive and I only have 20min to get there. sometimes I really hate my life for real.

breaking every rule associated with speeding I made it to school with ten minutes to spare.  in that time I managed to piss off both jasper and Edward at once. all I had to do was change their opinion of be from what it was when they first arrived, by waring more than what they've seen before. I unzipped my jacket to reveal a black shirt over skinny blue  jeans. the jeans looked as if they were a second skin. they were perfectly pulled to my skin.

I pulled my helmet off and shook out my hair. I  sat my helmet on my bike while I gathered my hair and put it into a messy pony tail. I grabbed  my  helmet and gathered my bag and strode into the school not even sparing a glance at the rest  of them.

I have always  found that the first lesson of the day is always the hardest, and most likely the most boring.  during this week i'm starting to see, I have always been the forgotten girl. the only time jasper cares is when he is endanger of loosing his little mate. should it be by death or affection for another.

I sat there day dreaming through my classes, about getting that damn book, in the deepest parts of my mind I realize I could go ask jasper, but am I really ready to forgive him? to talk to him? let alone fall in love with him.

unknown occurrence

an unknown figure walked towards me. he was 6 foot and handsome. I get a strange burning sensation in my heart.....like my soul knows him when I don't. he has wavy brown  hair. one of those headache inducing, panty dropping, insanely sexy and infectious smirks.

he say, "hello love"

I reply, "who are you?"

, "my name isn't important right now, all you need to know is you need to trust your instincts and above all your wolf"

," my wolf I don't have a wolf. And what I do have doesn't speak is it suppose to? why wont you tell me who you are?"

,, "love..... you will meet me soon I promise, until then you need to stay safe."

, "then why cant you  tell me your name?"

, "still as persistent as I remember sweetheart. because  I can never say no to you .. you've never use my full name or even the nickname everyone calls me, you've known me as.....nik"

he looked at me from under his eyelashes, my eyes were like a detection beam, they moved all over his body until they settled on his mouth. he caught my gaze and sent me one of those signature smirks of his.

he whispers," if you want a kiss all you need do is ask"

I just about choked on my own saliva. He is one of if both the most pompous men I have ever met in my life.

Gaging I reply, "if I wanted to kiss someone you wouldn't be my first choice I assure you of that"

He gave me this mix of quizzical and amused look. I couldn't tell which, judging by his own observations he could see I could read him like a book.

Flexing an eyebrow he reply's, "you could always do that, read me so easily. Unfortunately as much as I have missed this... you're being woken up. I will find you.........

I was pulled out of my day dream by the dang bell signifying the end of third period.....I don't even remember what happened to second period let alone getting here. one thing I  did know there are some serious questions that need answering.