(Real chap) CHAPTER 14

narrator P.O.V

In discovery of the forgotten family Bella's sons Damon and Stefan Salvatore, and her Daughter hope, who still believes she is an orphan. niklaus is  traveling to a small country town  to collect hope from the bording  school, bella stashed her at, just before she died. then they are heading into town to restore Stefan's life and his immortality and offer Damon and his family immortality without the blood, and restore his memory.

Klaus P.O.V
She finally knows.... Hope, Damon and Stefan. Their all of her kids we travelled to forks. I learned my lesson all those years ago with Katarina. I should have chosen belle over the power, over the petrova allure. but I didn't and I haven't seen the two boy's i have raised; in hundreds of years and her  little girl would be 18 and I haven't met her once.

I can't put all the blame on belle, or any of it. I understand why she did what she did. and she did it because I once chose the doppelgänger over my own flesh and blood and those whom i think of as that. I once disowned my family because of that doppelgänger.

Belle P.O.V

*two days earlier*

phone call

(belle and rick)

dr.saultzman speaking is this Izabella swan?

yes, this is Izabella Swan

hello how are you? 

i am well how are you? and how can i help you?

i cant complain, i was given your number by a Rebekah Michaelson. i was wondering if you could come to mystic falls?

a couple days, i can be there, is that ok?

bella that is better than i can expect 

alright then I will see you soon

ok i'll see you soon

present....

 I sat in silence for most of the ride. I understand how a doppelganger can mess with someone's head better than anyone, after all I saw it happen. to my sons to my mate  and now my daughter. Elena gilbert had continued her line of cursed beings on this planet.

it wasn't until we saw that sign that we realized that we were actually going try this again. back then I was never afraid to stand up to Klaus. I have my memories now, could we be that again? or are we too burned?, damned?

I cant help but think what will Klaus do when he sees Elena gilbert? will she be the next Katarina?

a voice in the back of my head said, as we pulled up to the school, "are you ready to see your kids again?"

I didn't know the answer, I don't know any of them, they have been alive for well along time. hope I have never known, I gave her up when she was not even a year old. the car ride lasted a long time.

My sons. I am worried about how they will take having a sister they have never met or even knew about her. I know they will love her but I hope their just as close as the two of them are. 

Pulling into the grounds I recognise the house. The driveway has been redone and the gate has been put up. I drove up to the front door. Opening the door, closing it behind me I knock on the door. i wonder a little away from the door and pre-occupy, a young girl grabs my hand and leads me inside. my mind whispers, Hope.....