(Real chap) CHAPTER 13

(Just assuming hope was born in 2002)
Flash back
her prior life New Orleans
Belle P.O.V
I was in New Orleans at least 10 000 miles away from my sweet boys. I've stayed out of their lives for almost 150 years, it breaks my heart that after i die in this life, the only way i will remember them is, the moment he tells me that he... uh... loves me. It breaks my heart to leave my boys but its what they deserve...

while I've been in new Orleans I've been fixing up this quaint little bar. being friends with a witch or many witches comes with many perks, being a shifter comes with many perks and being friends with vampires comes with  perks. but them together they make one huge great perk. the residents of this town  have named me their savoir and queen.

a young man walked into the bar with a witch on his arm. she was a pretty  little thing.

the man said, walking across the room to meet me, "my fair lady, my name is Thierry and this witch is my girl sophie. I'm a vampire made by Marcellus Gerard, I beg of you please grant her the gift of immortality with her powers."

," this Marcellus Gerard whom turned him?"
Thierry replied," the original vampire my lady"
," was this original vampires name Niklaus?"
Thierry replied, "yes my lady"
I reply seriously," yes I will grant your wish but I can't guarantee she will be like the rest or you. And if Marcel , if this is so and he proclaimes to be the "KING"of the quarter then let's keep my existence a secret as the queen at least."

In order to try and attempt getting a witch to agree I would have to create the spell. I don't want to leave this young lady with any serious problems

I started to chant, "esivanhemmat kuulevat minum valitukseni, kuulen puheluni."

I was split from my physical body into the astral plane. the ancestors can interact with me in this world. they can offer me their wisdom too. in this world the ancestors choose one witch as the speaker.

a witch I don't recognise approached. she was maybe 5'' she had long mid back length brown hair. she was wearing a sweeter, jeans and a pair of tan boots. the had a heart shaped face.

the witch presentive said, "The only way was to retain that which is to be born. The one that betrayed you is coming, here for you. be careful"

I was pushed out the astral plane, back into my body i took a deep breath in and opened my eyes. i opened my grimoire to a new blank page. and crafted my new spell. the spell needs three key ingredients, rose wood, the blood of the host and a padlock. the words "be born in one form, reborn into another, for all time linked to one another."

I perfected my spell. I encased the spell in a letter once it was finished . i turned to Thierry and his little witch Sophie.

i say, "there is only one way for a witch like yourself to gain immortality and retain your powers and that is to reincarnate you. You bind your blood to rose wood and a padlock and key. you'll keep the padlock and Thierry will have the key. I've tweaked this spell just for you. you'll retain your memories."

they both looked like they had something to say but before they could say anything the big bad Klaus mikaelson walked through my doors.

i say, "The big bad Klaus mikaelson, isn't so big with out the mighty Elijah, the bombshell rebekkah, fin the nun or even kol psychopath. your all alone ."

klaus says, "belle, listen to me....."

i cut him off, "no! you lost any right to be anything to me when you chose a slut over your best friend of over 150 years and over  two kids who loves you like a dad ! you definitely lost that right when you beat me! you need to go or i will make you!"

he said, " well love we both know you could never hurt me"

he was smirking now but just wait.

i say, " you may be smiling now but wait", Sophie chanted, " haal de lucht uit de langenendicht de mond "

to complete the spell she took a breath in and Klaus started struggling to breathe was clutching his throat.

i say, "not smiling now are you?"

i turned back to my table and started looking through my things. the door opened.

i said, " welcome Elijah, long time no see? did you bring kol or bex with you?"

Elijah ran up to me and gave me a hug.

Elijah asks, "where the children? are they here with you?"

i say," their 21 and 18 now, there happier now"

Elijah asked, "where have you left them."

i reply," somewhere where he will never find them. after all its not like he ever really wanted them he said as much, not that this hasn't been fun but i've gotta run good bye Elijah it as fun seeing you again."

i walked out and went to the bar not too far from here it was run by a vampire named josh. he made the bar in memory of his best friend Davina Clare and camomile O'Connell. everyone believes it as marcel and his little brat  that turned josh but in truth it was me, he was dying and i cant bare to see people suffer. ever since then he has been like another son to me. josh is my first sire. and he knows this . My spell created him. But it was someone else's magic.

what i didn't know was Klaus on a regular basis messed around with him. i walked into the bar and sat at an empty seat along it. josh saw me sitting there and came and gave me a hug. he lifted his head from my shoulder and looked at the door. i pushed him back a little and looked t the door there stood Klaus. and he didn't look very happy.

Klaus strutted in he knocked josh with his shoulder. my blood started to boil.

i say, "Klaus, i will say this once leave my son alone."

Klaus says, "he isn't your son his name is josh he is marcels sire therefore apart of my sire line."

i laugh, "you are not his sire. he is mine"

Klaus snorts, " then use a spell"

i rolled my eyes i pricked mine, Klaus and joshes finger.

One of the witches in the bar chanted, "verenhoito verillesi todelliselle perheellesi"

joshes blood was absorbed into my own, and Klaus stood there shell shocked. i sat at the bar cleaning my mess. after i drank my problems away... with klaus..

the next day

i don't know it happened but i ended up in bed with Klaus and i could feel this little light in side. it felt the same as when Stefan and Damon were little.

7 years and 9 months later

my little girl her name is hope Haley swan/ Salvatore. alaric had opened a school for the supernatural. that's the best place for her. i got a young vampire named MG to compel me with the aid of a spell never to be able to give up the locations of my children.